Merry Christmas

:joy: of a similar vintage sir…

C’mon the hoops, the best team in Scotland :joy: supporting the huns will never be done :laughing: it’s a nice pic of a nice sheet of toilet paper :rofl::joy:I’m just joking btw, im just a Celtic supporter who wants my team to win, i aint into the political b.s at all, i just like having a bit of banter with it so all love and respect from my side mate :grinning: :green_heart:

@Iwill no it wasn’t it was one of his old Celtic tops that i threw on at his request of course to take some sexy pics and btw this profile pic is one of the tame ones :laughing:

1 Like

Merry Christmas Everyone :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

Anyone else stuck in bed like me​:hot_face: I have the flu and been in bed since Monday. Its really hit me hard, obviously punishment for not catching anything over the last three years.

1 Like

Bah, hopefully you’re getting towards the end of it now.

@Serpentwand Thanks. I think i am, it’s all starting to come out now.

1 Like

Exactly…thought youd like the banter. X

1 Like

And name! :joy:

Aye good on you.x

Happy Holidays Lovehoney and all who sale in you!
:christmas_tree: :lovehoney_heart: :lovehoney_heart: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone.

Same here, Merry Christmas all.

Aways up for the banter @WillC is there a specific banter thread where everyone can have a good laugh :smiley:?

Youve done it again :joy: . Im @Iwill … there is banter connected to most threads.
Ive laughed so much at many posts.

1 Like

@sexifooks …our wee bit of banter didnt go down well…my image has been removed…:roll_eyes:…dear oh dear. @Ian_Chimp
Never mind, you managed to make a football top look sexy :+1::joy:

Yeah you’re correct my mistake, i hope you had a good Christmas :christmas_tree: as well

1 Like

Thems the rules on here. :man_shrugging:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-great-big-photo-guide/257640#allowed

1 Like

No problem and ditto! :slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent hope there’s a good few folks on here that love the bants :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What pants? :joy_cat: