metal worx cock ring ring help

I have this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21355

and just cannot get it done up without pinching skin in the hinge. I've tried lube. Anyone got any genius ideas on how I could combat this problem.
Thanks in advance

*laughs at his typo*

Get a needle file and file the edges where they clasp. Give them a more curved edge. You will always struggle with hinged items because the will pinch or grab when at the last point of closing and with skin being soft and mailable you really are fighting a losing battle. In engineering when we have a steel ring clamping softer material to a tight fit we use a 2 piece ring as opposed to a hinge. Just because of the pinch effect. A hinge will only work on a loose fit to a diameter.

Eeek. That dolls outside my area of expertise!
Thanks Stuburns

How about inserting a strip of plastic or card between you and the hinge while you get it fastened?

Thanks 5Mil, we had also tried a piece of cloth, but that got caught too - something hard might be the way to go :)

If you can SS return it. I know from experience if something is not right it is never used. If it is pinching your skin its a design fault and rather than mess on no matter how pretty it is if you can return it and find something that does work.

I got it on Groupon lmf :/

Sum Sub wrote:

back to messing on then hun. But be careful you could damage yourself.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

back to messing on then hun. But be careful you could damage yourself.

I don't mind a bit of damage!

BTW It was less than a tenner no great loss when it was £26 on here!

I dunno if this will work with the cock ring, but it sure as hell works with chastity devices so....

Does your wife have any old tights or reeeeally thin socks? cut a length of nylon and insert your penis into it, linda like a large, nylony condom. slide the ring onto your penis and slide it up as far as it will go, then grab the end of the nylon sock and pull your penis the rest of the way through.

Anyway, the metal will slide over nylon better than skin, so you may be able to avoid undoing it....the problem is undoing it once it is on.....

Good luck anyway!