mid 40's wife off sex

everyone, i love my wife, she's mid 40's, but at the moment struggling with us having any sex, she's not bothered, i want it whenever but it's driving me mad,

yes she has the flushes and mood swings so its the start of the change for her, but it feels that she really cant be bothered,

but saying that when the little vibe comes out and i use it on her she explodes mega strong orgasm

how can i sort this , i cant be bothered attidude out,

pleanty of toys and school girl outfit (tiny plaid skirt 9" wow)

help !!!!

any tips for me please

The change is a difficult time for women, but it doesn't last forever and most women will say their libido comes back in full swing so just try and stick it out, I understand it's hard for you but she's going through a lot of things at the moment and needs support, make sure you tell her how sexy she is at every opportunity and you'll get through this together

Can I just say that menopause is a lot more than a ’ can't be bothered attitude ’ If your wife is going through this then her moods and emotions are going to be all over the place and its not as simple as not being bothered about sex, her lack if libido could be down to her changing level of hormones.
Some women can lose their sex drive a bit but once they get started with things such as a vibe they can find all those sexy feelings coming back and really enjoy it , it's just that they don't have the level of interest to instigate things.
About the schoolgirl outfit ,is this your idea ?
If so be careful about suggesting unless you're sure she'd be up for it, she might feel that you really want sex with a younger female, it might knock her self esteem especially given what she's going through at the moment. I know its difficult but you'll just have to bide your time , show her lots of love and attention and reassure her that you still want her but without any pressure for sex. Unfortunately this is a stage in life that has to be got through and theres every chance that her interest in sex will return :)

yeah my wife has been going through the change for at least 4 yrs. now she cant take any estrogen because of a blood disorder it is hard gets real mad and 5 min nothing wrong i hate this im ready to leave also she says she dried out so sex hurts

well, it's not only me, thank god,

just hope when i get the toys out everthing will be ok

oh and thank god for 50 shades, had some fun because of the book, and of course thank you LOVEHONEY, perfect site for us

To be honest you don't sound like a gent at all so I would suggest a name change as well as an attitude change.

Use your hand and sort yourself out, so you even understand how much change your wife is going through right now and all you can think about is when you're next getting your leg over?

Forget about the toys, outfits, everything! Don't put any pressure on, don't even suggest sex or try and initiate sex at all. Give her plenty of love and affection, lots of kisses and cuddles and let her come to you when she's ready to. Stop thinking about yourself!

tinytheturtle wrote:

yeah my wife has been going through the change for at least 4 yrs. now she cant take any estrogen because of a blood disorder it is hard gets real mad and 5 min nothing wrong i hate this im ready to leave also she says she dried out so sex hurts

You promised to love her in sickness, health, for better, for worse etc. Even thinking about leaving her over something she can't control seems incredibly selfish.

I hope that one day none of you guys struggle with getting it up, how would you feel if your wife wanted to leave you over sex.

The fact that you would ever consider leaving because your not getting your dick wet is disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Been there mate. It is difficult for both of you. Stick with it. Give her as much love and attention you can. It's also good to talk.

MrsMcX wrote:

I hope that one day none of you guys struggle with getting it up, how would you feel if your wife wanted to leave you over sex.

The fact that you would ever consider leaving because your not getting your dick wet is disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

+1

jimbogemini wrote:

Been there mate. It is difficult for both of you. Stick with it. Give her as much love and attention you can. It's also good to talk.

thanks for the support, kisses for her when she come home x

Hi and welcome to the forums..

I would suggest reading the rules and actually reading over ur posts before you post.. Some things uve posted are just plain horrible.... We are all entitled to be frustrated but surely when you said your vows I'm sure respect was part of them.