Mini break toys - answers quick!

Going on a mini break to Bournemouth today with my GF. We haven't had a holiday abroad this year so I went all out and booked a suite with a balcony, sea view, jacuzzi bath etc etc... On the beach front, the entrance is literally on the sand.

Having looked at the weather this week though, think we'll be confined to our room rather then the beach!

About to start packing, need ideas of toys I can pack or games we can play to spice things up this week, thanks!

Some card games could be good as they're small so won't take too much space. We have ConSextration and French Maid. Maybe pack sexy costumes or lingerie for role playing... If she doesn't mind you packing some things for her to wear, you could have a fun kinky session where you lay out the outfit and leave sexy hints with them, and accessories like blindfolds and restraints. Then you take control of proceedings from there, being mindful to watch her body language and cues to make sure you only do the things she enjoys.

As for toys, something buzzy, something glass, something sensual like the heart warming massager or hot rocks. Maybe a soft flogger if you're into a bit of spanking. With the glass, if she's not used it before, go for something slimmer as glass is hard, (obvs) and ease it in very gently, then try to let her dictate the angle as it isn't pleasant if it's rammed against sensitive areas. Oh and lube, lots of that!

Enjoy your break, but make sure she enjoys it more ;)

Underbed rstraint is good if you have one and are into that kind of thing. Takes up virtually no space, fits all beds and is great fun xx

Considering you've just made a thread saying your gf isn't interested in 'spicing things up' recently, it could be a better idea to leave the kit at home and give her a break from all the bdsm stuff?

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned week of hot vanilla holiday sex. Plus you could both be relaxed enough to have that little talk on why she isn't as into what you had been doing and what would she like to do instead.

Yes, this. If she's decided she's not into kink, cornering her on holiday and saying "look at all the kinky things I brought!" isn't going to make her say "hooray, I've changed my mind", it's more likely to make her upset. Stop being pushy. Go and read up on the more complex areas of consent.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Considering you've just made a thread saying your gf isn't interested in 'spicing things up' recently, it could be a better idea to leave the kit at home and give her a break from all the bdsm stuff?

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned week of hot vanilla holiday sex. Plus you could both be relaxed enough to have that little talk on why she isn't as into what you had been doing and what would she like to do instead.

Agree 👍

I'm sure the original poster isn't going to try to coerce his gf to do something she doesn't want to do, so why don't people give him a chance?

by 'spicing' things up he could just mean using some toys like a vibrator or rabbit or cock rings. And trying a couples game. Doesn't mean he wants to go all fifty shades and tie the lady down then whip her and shag her senseless!

![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Luv bunny wrote:

Doesn't mean he wants to go all fifty shades and tie the lady down then whip her and shag her senseless!

![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Nicely put Luv bunny.

I'd recommend an umbrella 👍

FSOG Waterprooof Holy Cow wand or equivalent, a butt plug and cock ring.

Bullet vibrator and dice ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sum Sub wrote:

I'd recommend an umbrella 👍

Pmsl :) but with my dirty mind I was not thinking about the weather, lol. Got excited about my upcoming getaway with hubby and sans baby/Fur-baby so I packed a few toys hehe, glass nubby dildo, flogger, Charlie Tango bullet vibe, wand, feather tickler, under- bed restraints, sexy underwear. Can you tell I got a bit carried away, hehe ;)

Thanks for your support Luv Bunny

You're welcome. Hope you both enjoy your trip to Bournemouth. My original post still stands though...Make sure your GF enjoys it more ;)