Mini Magic Wand Vibrator and Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator

Does anyone own both the Mini Magic Wand Vibrator and Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator that can give me a comparison between the two?

I know one is mains and one is battery powered but which would you recommend?

Is it worth paying the extra and going for the high powered mains version?

I was wanting to buy one for a christmas present for my girlfriend but cant decide which one to go with.

Thanks

There is no comparison for the mains powered one - It's like nothing else, it's worth the extra and some.

On power wise the mains one wins hands down,but the mains one is not as portable as the mini magic wand,which can be a bit of a pain and also the deluxe wand can not be used in the bath or shower,where as the mini magic wand can be used in the bath of shower,also the deluxe wand can be quite noisy,on the higher settings.

i find both wands enjoyable for both massage and clitoral stimulation,

I have the mains, mini and micro versions.

As SS said the deluxe has no competition for power, but having said that the mini is a powerful little vibrator.
The deluxe is much louder than the mini and with the mini you have pattern settings which you don't get with the deluxe.
If price isn't an option the mains powered is worth every penny. But if it is you can't go wrong with the mini in my opinion.

Gem26 wrote:

you have pattern settings which you don't get with the deluxe.

Oh i forgot about those Gem :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

you have pattern settings which you don't get with the deluxe.

Oh i forgot about those Gem :)

I prefer the mini wand for clit stimulation than the deluxe I personally find it too much for me. It's not bad with an attachment as an internal toy (I haven't seen any attachments for the mini which then makes the deluxe versatile too). But the deluxe is amazing for massaging my OH loves it. So many pros for both :(

very true Gem im glad that i have both because having to decide between them both would be a hard decision,as they both have the same amount of pros and cons :)

i hope you manage to find the right wand for your partner Steve

Thanks all, is the Delux always £49.99 or is that an offer price?.

Hard decision now lol...

How long do the batterys last in the mini?

£50 is standard price - never seenit on offer other than occasionally with a free attachment

Battery life depends on batteries, storage conditions and use

Thanks. I might go with the mini for now and then get the delux at a later date like valentines day. I like the idea of the portability of the mini and the power of the delux

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29971 this is a very good deal ,the wand on its own is 24.99 :)

As for battery life its pretty good,i buy good quality batterys for my toys, and i always take them out of the toys when not in use :)

We own the mains powered deluxe one but was thinking about buying a micro as a gift for someone else after saying how good the mains one is - can't afford mutilple deluxe versions as gifts but 3 micros for £25 is doable. Does the micro compare or is it a gimmick? Is it just a 'funny' shaped bullet?

Thats what i was wondering as well. I have the purple love honey 10 function cock ring bullet set that we use on its own (just the bullet part), are the vibrations from the mini wand just going to be the same / similar?

I went with the delux lol... had a 10% off email from LH for not completing my order making it £45 and I used some ohpoints for something else i wanted so it only worked out £16 more than what i was going to spend

Plus the video of the mini just sounded the same as the wired bullet from the lh cockring set but in a hand held device