Misplaced sex toys

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone has ever misplaced a sex toy? If so what was it and did it ever turn up again and was it found by an unsuspecting party? :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I’ve never misplaced a sex toy but have lost (somehow) the charging cable for a rechargeable one.

And that’s pretty frustrating as it’s not the sort of cable widely available at your local supermarket. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Fortunately we were lucky enough to get a tester item that had a very similar one that works fine a few months later so all good in the end. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have :see_no_evil: our favourite vibrating cock ring, the FSOG one. I literally looked everywhere, and nothing. Later that morning his sister came round, and as you can guess… Yep she found it in the bathroom. And then you remember that you used it in the shower the night before :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Oh yeah there’s a fairly basic cock ring we have from LH. I think the basic comfort or something? I actually like it more than most others I’ve tried, but for some bizarre reason it’s transparent and almost completely invisible in some cases :joy: We’ve lost it in the bed, on the floor, in and on tissues, in the bin, in the toy box to name a few places. I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost it on my penis!

Lost a butt plug once finished play cleaned and put away in its little bag went to get it the next time from the play chest and nowhere to be seen. Was a few months before it turned up no idea where it went only me and my husband live here must be a ghost or something.

2 Likes

Haha nope I’m very careful with my toys so not to misplace any of them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We’ve never lost anything but have found some once in a bedside drawer at a holiday park lodge , if I remember correctly there was a couple of butt plugs , glass dildo and a vibe , we wrapped them in a towel and handed them to the reception staff . Apparently it happens more often than you would think

2 Likes

It wasn’t really misplaced as I didn’t think anyone was around and I was going straight back to get it straight away but my mum came into my bedroom to tell me ‘I think you might have left your vibrator in the bathroom’ :grimacing: I was obviously mortified, my boyfriend didn’t even know I had toys at this point, but she was cool about it and didn’t mention it again.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever misplaced or lost any of my toys but I did find one of my friends once a few years back. She had come to stay with me for a few weeks and when I cleaned the room after I found a dildo under the bed and it wasn’t one of mine! I did let her know and she was very embarrassed but came to collect it.

2 Likes

I went on a work trip years ago and took my favorite vibrator with me. Was staying in a hotel and when I got home could not find it anywhere. Later remembered it had fallen on the floor and obviously forgot to pick it up :woman_facepalming: I was gutted that I had lost it but also the cleaning staff would have got a fright :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Had a stroker roll under the couch during a romp in the living room after putting the kids to bed.

My son found it the next day and thought it was a dog toy, throwing it around the house for pooch to fetch. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We stayed at in laws while waiting to move to the new place and in the process lost a box of toys and materials leading to a race against time to try and find it before anyone else did!

We moved last year and put all our toys in a box, then packed in a box surrounded all in more “vanilla” lingerie that if someone opened they’d recognize it as private, but wouldn’t be particularly mortifying for anyone involved. Turned out we got to unpack the bedroom all ourselves, but had great help from folks unpacking the kitchen and kids rooms for us!

1 Like

Glad there’s not been any horror stories of “misplaced” butt plugs yet. Those reviews always scare me out of buying certain toys :woman_facepalming::joy:

I was one using my glass plug (the ‘Lovehoney Pure Pleasure Sensual Glass Butt Plug’ for anyone curious) and wore it into the shower to clean it there. Cleaned it up fine and put it in the basket in the shower to pick up when I’m done but forget it’s there and leave without it. However I was in a student house with 5/6 other people in the house at the time, so I was mortified when I saw it in there about an hour later! Thankfully it was a bit obscured by other things but definitely wasn’t hard to spot, I still hope nobody saw!

Can we have them back please :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was travelling a few years ago and my favourite toy was a cock ring that went around my cock and balls attached to a p-spot butt plug.
I literally used it every day.

I’d used it, showered and left it in the shower to dry and then checked out.

A Vietnamese cleaner came running outside to me waving it as I was leaving to show me I’d forgotten it.

Most embarrassing thing.

2 Likes

So kind of misplaced but quickly found…

When I was younger (19/20) and still living at home with my parents, I had a small butt plug that I used to keep in the pocket of a jacket that was hanging up in a built in cupboard in my bedroom.

One day my mum decided she was going to decorate my room so emptied the cupboard so she could paint in there. Weeks later I went to retrieve the butt plug and it wasn’t in the jacket. After a very frantic search I found it in the pocket of a hoody. Must have fallen out of jacket pocket and mum had put it back in to the hoody. She has never mentioned it thankfully!