Missed it :(

I had my designs done and my internet connection went down *cries* by the time I managed to get it back it was all over :(

Is there going to be another one any time?

Waaaahh. There will be another design a sex toy competition. But if you want to get in touch with LoveHoney to talk about your designs, you can do it here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/f.cfm

What ISP do you use Miss Kitty? I'm on Tiscali broadband and it's never once let me down. Costs £17 a month for unlimited bandwidth plus all your UK phone calls are free!! Saves me a lot of money. I don't work for em by the way!

Ever manage to get it back Miss Kitty !!!

TB

Yes, dust off your designs because there will be a Design A Sex Toy 2009 - back with a bang after a two-year hiatus!

Ooooh will hvae to get thinking!!!

how about a toy that takes you out for nice meals, buys you flowers, wine and diamonds,

Too much to ask maybe, will have to stick to the husband, he can do all that and is good in the sack too.

Lucky me

and is good in the sack too

Well at least thats one thing hun!

sexelle wrote:

how about a toy that takes you out for nice meals, buys you flowers, wine and diamonds,

Too much to ask maybe, will have to stick to the husband, he can do all that and is good in the sack too.

Lucky me

Forgotten me so soon then sexelle, l am crestfallen babe !!!

Tallboy

well lets see what he gets me for christmas shall we ?

sexelle wrote:

Hope its something amazing!!

sexelle wrote:

Don't you go catching cold there sexelle!!! don't the prickles hurt??

TB

Dont worry TB i can take a few prickles!!!

sex in the snow sounds amazing ..... sorry i was meant to think it and not say it gr xxxx

Might have to make that in a sauna in the snow, male hydraulics notoriously susceptible to cold, although l am making an assumption there LKS l know haha !!

TB

well i was just thinking the frostbites an added bonus lol and being so cold means you have to work harder and faster hehe xx

Harder and faster so you like it rough then methinks !!

TB