Modelling for Lovehoney

Is there a way to become / cast to be a model for Lovehoney? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :blush:

I believe if you have Lovehoney lingerie etc and model it on social media then some of those photos may get used.

Other than that I would imagine it would be via modelling agencies etc

Do you have to be super good looking and ripped? Coz if you do then that sounds like me :grimacing::grimacing::man_facepalming:t3: Only joking but I could model some gloves or socks or something :grin::ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

From your profile pic you look more than qualified to me. I’d buy those socks and gloves. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t3:

Hi @lenalena welcome to the forum. I unfortunately do not know how you become a LH/ model but I suspect through a modelling agency. Looking at the pictures many people have posted they could easily get members to model but I suspect that would cause them a great deal of work./administration. It may be worth sending message to @Lovehoney_brenna

I seem to remember a while ago (ok, night have been a few years ago) a request for couples to be considered for photo shoots. Other than that I suspect the models will be chosen through an agency or by invitation, but that’s just a guess.

I put myself in the “face for radio” category. Or the other joke I like to quote; the body for Baywatch and the face for Crimewatch :wink:

1 Like