Moderating Photos?

Hi, I’m sure you can all help? I uploaded a photo on one of the threads a few days ago and it popped up that it was under moderation… No issues with that, but how long does it take for a photo to be moderated and does Lovehoney let you know if the photo hasn’t been approved?
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Well there’s a no nipple rule that applies to everyone, men included so maybe that’s why. I noticed your profile pic includes nipples too. Maybe you could censor it like in my profile pic?

2 Likes

That must of been it then, but I’m surprised they haven’t said your photo is not acceptable etc but ok thanks, will moderate and re post :+1:

1 Like

Meant to add, pics are moderated during office hours Monday to Friday, and no, you are not told why a pic has been refused publication. That’s why i assume it’s the nipples, although profile pics do slip through the net sometimes.

3 Likes

theres a guid to photos here if you havent run across it yet. Like @WillC said, the nipple rule is the one that usually catches people out.

2 Likes

Thanks, I think it was the nipples that caught me out… Who would of thought… :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, its across the board for fairness. Just photoshop over them (or nipple tape is also a good option) and youll be fine :+1:

3 Likes

You also can’t post photos in random threads, only selected ones, even if you think they’re appropriate and related to the conversation. The photo guide posted above tells you where and when you can. :wink:

2 Likes