moist

tmi post ... sorry

I dont know if this is due to me coming off all contraception or time of my cycle, im very moist down there and can get turned on at the drop of a hat.. its frustrating I dont have a man to help me with my needs, anyone else get this?

One for the ladies me thinks

It's totally normal :) some types of contraception can make you dry up, now that you're off it your natural hormones are free to work their magic and you will probably notice an increase in cervical fluid at certain times during your cycle (anything from sticky, to milky, to eggwhitey or watery etc). It's totally fine as long as it's not a strange colour or smells bad.

My sex drive has also increased significantly when I've come off contraception, as I find its lowered by the hormones in birth control (and during pregnancy as it happens).

Boogaloo wrote:

It's totally normal :) some types of contraception can make you dry up, now that you're off it your natural hormones are free to work their magic and you will probably notice an increase in cervical fluid at certain times during your cycle (anything from sticky, to milky, to eggwhitey or watery etc). It's totally fine as long as it's not a strange colour or smells bad.

My sex drive has also increased significantly when I've come off contraception, as I find its lowered by the hormones in birth control (and during pregnancy as it happens).

+1 x

I shouldn't complain, but if I had a man I wouldn't be ..

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

+1 x

Its just watery... ive noticed I can come easier, but not necessarily feel satisfied after.. any tips for solo play?

I'm always soaking wet and ludicrously turned on, always have been. Fortunately I have a husband but even so I play loads on my own. Tips for solo play ? ? All I can offer is whenever you feel the need to and its practical. Have you a toy which can make you orgasm really quickly and then keep cumming ? This may help to satisfy the urge. My doxy wand is my favourite go to .....it makes me cum so quickly and I can keep cumming loads of times with minimal effort. It definitely takes the horniness away, for a while at least xx

Nope tbh ive not got a toy that seems to provide this effect..

sassykitten;) wrote:

Maybe an excuse to treat yourself to see if you could find something suitable ? xx

Very normal ...oh yes!

Terri JJ wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Maybe an excuse to treat yourself to see if you could find something suitable ?

I agree... with so much to choose from im stuck with what to go for... also loads of the toys i like the look of, are out of my price range atm.. any recommendations??

Hmm, bit difficult without knowing what you already have and what kind of thing you like but I'll give it a go :) These are a few of my favourites.....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33073 .....great bullet but a little buzzy so I like it most on the lower power settings (and its waterproof so good for the bath)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1738 ....this is a good size and vibrates well.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1738 ...love this !! I usually have a couple of clitoral orgasms first and then use this and it makes me squirt everytime and leaves me feeling completely satisfied. (and its on sale at the mo)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33432 ...this is fantastic but it is a bit more expensive, worth every penny though, if you like rabbits that is.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814 ....these 2 used togther drive me insane but I dont know if you like anal play...they are both in the sale though.

Hope this is of some help xx

(the third one down was supposed to be the cupids smoothis g-spot vibe, no idea why the link is too the previous item I listed ) xx http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

I must admit, ive not had chance to try a rabbit although they appeal to me, I fail to get off on clitoral play on its own..not experienced with anal at all.

Not one for just the ladies! I get rock hard erections all the time, totally at random! Can get a bit awkward depending upon where you are as you can imagine! Ha! At least nobody can tell when you girls are wet in public!!

sassykitten;) wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

+1 x

Its just watery... ive noticed I can come easier, but not necessarily feel satisfied after.. any tips for solo play?

Sounds to me like you could be ovulating. More watery clear cervical fluid and increased sex drive for me indicate ovulation.

Ahh ok thanks bumblebee :)

I had a friend who was in your position and we went down the whole friends with benefits route which was brilliant for a while but then she went back onto most of the previous contraceptions and she lost urges so we stopped

Fozzbear wrote:

I had a friend who was in your position and we went down the whole friends with benefits route which was brilliant for a while but then she went back onto most of the previous contraceptions and she lost urges so we stopped

I guessed half of it was to do with the lack of contraception, maybe it will continue. ? Maybe I'll find that special someone to share with ..

sassykitten;) wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

I guessed half of it was to do with the lack of contraception, maybe it will continue. ? Maybe I'll find that special someone to share with ..

Yeah I hope you do! That would be better cus the sex and contact won't just drop off like it did too me

I agree... as well as toys r great for a relief. But they dont help with the lack of touch and feeling a man can give