moist

sassykitten;) wrote:

I agree... as well as toys r great for a relief. But they dont help with the lack of touch and feeling a man can give

There's nothing better than the touch of a women, masturbation is great but contact is what life's about. :)

Fozzbear wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I agree... as well as toys r great for a relief. But they dont help with the lack of touch and feeling a man can give

There's nothing better than the touch of a women, masturbation is great but contact is what life's about. :)

+1 agreed

My wife was on the injection for two years, and during that two years her desire for sex was none existent, it became a chore and she was very sensitive down there whenever we did have sex.
She then decided to stope having the injections, and it took about 8 months for her body to get back to normal, we then went on to have a period of amazing sex, she wanted it all the time.
She still enjoys sex but we don't have it as often but that's mainly due to health reasons, but once she gets that sorted I'm hoping it will kickstart things.

I've always been wet down there, even when I'm not necessarily turned on! My vagina has a whole mind of its own!

Because of commitments, I normally only see my man on weekends and so I do a lot of solo play with my bullet.

The worst part is the amount of knickers I go through as they get uncomfortable after a while.

ewwy haha

Would it be wrong of me to offer myself if you are looking for a partner???! 😁

beautifulrainfall wrote:

I've always been wet down there, even when I'm not necessarily turned on! My vagina has a whole mind of its own!

Because of commitments, I normally only see my man on weekends and so I do a lot of solo play with my bullet.

The worst part is the amount of knickers I go through as they get uncomfortable after a while.

ewwy haha

I feel your pain, pantiliner help tbh x

Usually these hormones work but shutting off your own production so what generally happens you will get an influx of hormones that your own body will produce causing your "problem". I say just enjoy it! :) x

Totally normal. Some contraceptives dry you up and can resut in a low sex drive. Getting off them would cause your body to act more "normal" minus the contraceptive. As far as a man... any extra friendly friends??

sassykitten;) wrote:

I think I must fidgit too much as i always find they come unstuck, twist around and start poking me? haha

beautifulrainfall wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I think I must fidgit too much as i always find they come unstuck, twist around and start poking me? haha

I must admit I dont suffer from that n I ride, I tend to stick to two brands mainly.

WinoSaur wrote:

Totally normal. Some contraceptives dry you up and can resut in a low sex drive. Getting off them would cause your body to act more "normal" minus the contraceptive. As far as a man... any extra friendly friends??

Nope extra friendly friends lol

WinoSaur wrote:

WinoSaur wrote: