Mojo G Force Digital Cock Pump

Hey guys,

I was wondering about buying a penis pump for myself and was looking at Mojo G Force Digital Cock Pump. I was actually wanting something where i dont have to keep on pumping and this seems like it does the job with the help of AA batteries :) I tried searching on the internet for reviews but it doesnt seem to be very popular(not many reviews).

As i want something which i can use inside my bedroom i dont think i can go for bathmate as that would require taking it to shower everytime i wanna use it and that would actually put me off using it. I was wondering if people with more knowledge can shed some light on this.

I have googled it to see how you can use a penis pump and after reading the bad review about this pump i was wondering if the person actually shaved before using it? was the pump too big? was there too much lube for the skin to get pulled in? Not as worried about one bad experience if i can get some experienced members views on it.

Hey mysterio,

I wrote a positive review for this pump some time back. I think the issue the other reviewer had was from not being careful. I would obviously advise shaving before hand as it makes it alot easier. The cylinder is a fairly standard size and if the entrance is too big/small you can always buy a different size one. I have this and a bathmate and I prefer the mojo as, like you said, its a real faff to have to take a shower to use the bathmate. You also get a lot of use out of one set of batteries.

Thanks for the reply davesex.

I thought the same about the other reviewer as we can be unsure on how to use something new or can make mistakes.

Taking it out of the bedroom to bathroom everyday with kids around can be a bit difficult lol. I use rechargeable batteries so that would help ALOT as they do last alot longer and work out alot cheaper.

I got few questions and was wondering if you could help me please.

It says that the pump is water proof, have you actually used it in water? What if you using in shower or bath and water goes through the tube into the pump as it would be sucking air from the tube. Only incase the kids are out.

Can you control the pressure from the control? I mean set it to a level or does it stay at one level.

Does it dig in?

Is the pump quiet enough? If i use it with bedroom doors locked, would anyone hear it outside the room?

How long do you use it for? what kind of results have you had?

Thanks alot for the help :)

I havent used it in water. It says its splashproof which I would agree with. Its only the pump unit which would have any trouble with water and it is well made in that respect. I honestly wouldn't trust it in the shower. I'm pretty sure it would break if water was sucked into it, although if you were careful you could probably use it in the bath no problem.

The Control has two buttons. one turns the pump on and brings it up to pressure max (~6 psi) it cuts out there. I found the most comfortable pressure to be around 3-4 psi. To achieve this I turn it on and get to about 4psi then turn it off and keep an eye on the pressure guage. When it drops below ~3psi I turn it on again. rinse and repeat. The digital pressure guage is very useful for this. The other button is a quick release for the pressure. So you have some control other the pressure but you cant set it to one and have it stay there.

It can dig in if you let the pressure get too high, but with careful use you should be fine.

Its pretty quiet, with your doors locked and a TV/radio on you should have nothing to worry about. Its not much louder than a normal pump and has a slightly different noise. Also its not going to be a constant noise.

I would normally use it for about 15 minutes and achieve fair results. The hydromax gives better results, but is more annoying to use.

Sorry LH as i have just ordered mine and its from somewhere else. It was actually on sale the the price difference between LH and the other website was coming to £37. I know I can return the item to LH within one year for any reason but i could not resist the £23 price and ended up buying it.