Morning BJ

My OH woke me up this morning (at 5:30 as she had just finished feeding our newborn) with a wonderful blowjob, not too long, about 15 mins worth. Started off with fondling my bum, then moved over and touched my cock, a few gentle strokes and then she had me in her mouth.

When she finished she apologised for waking me as I hadnt had much sleep.

Surely you ladies must know that I would go all day without sleep if it meant I was going to get oral any day of the week!!

The last time I woke a guy up with a bj, he was just annoyed that I woke him up (and it wasn't even early in the morning) x

Well i cant imagine ever getting angry for being woken up like that, i dont care how much i need the sleep!

most appreciated wake up call ever.

Ad doesn't do mornings... REALLY doesn't do them, it sometimes takes a suckle on her or a fuck to wake her up properly!

She did recently wake me up with some delightful pussy when I'd fell asleep in the early hours before out bedtime play... It was bloody good being half asleep with lots of sucking and fucking.

A BJ and a cup of tea everyday is the best way to forward!

I ve had tea today but not the other thing lol

There is nothing better then waking the day with a bit of oral or anything sexual for that matter........your both still a bit sleepy so everything is teasingly slow and feels oh so good...................anyone that doesnt like being woken up that way must be mad!!

agree mornin sex is great. had to drop my cousin off at airport at 6am few months ago and gf was stayin the night, woke up, dropped him off n got back with and got into bed half asleep n gf sensed i was back hugged me wih led to a kiss which led to half awake sex and then sleep. wen we woke up we werent sure if it was a dream or not lol

jay2010 wrote:

agree mornin sex is great. had to drop my cousin off at airport at 6am few months ago and gf was stayin the night, woke up, dropped him off n got back with and got into bed half asleep n gf sensed i was back hugged me wih led to a kiss which led to half awake sex and then sleep. wen we woke up we werent sure if it was a dream or not lol

lol now thats what i call lazy sex............

yea but felt sooo good lol. hard to recreate it now as one of us is always wide awake in mornin on weekends and durin week its hard enough to get to work on time let aone av time for sex : ( joys of working life!

yeah the more relaxed you both are the better it feels thats why i love moring sex..........i always tend to have amazing orgasms in the morning.......sleepy sex is the future...lol

how often are you late to work?? lol

Everyone should be allowed to be late for work due to sex. Surely it will increase productivity with everyone in agood mood

Worse feelin I have is to wake up in the mood, OH runnin late for work and the women on breakfast TV have some tiny skirt on lol. Soo not fair!!!!

jay2010 wrote:

how often are you late to work?? lol

Everyone should be allowed to be late for work due to sex. Surely it will increase productivity with everyone in agood mood

Worse feelin I have is to wake up in the mood, OH runnin late for work and the women on breakfast TV have some tiny skirt on lol. Soo not fair!!!!

lol........may i add i dont do it every morning....god i wish!!..............im still laughing at u getting turned on by the breakfast tv women...........

its not funny - very awkward havin to decide whther or not to b late for work lol. one of them is hot. Not like model hot just somethin about her that when I put the TV on I know what my reaction will be if she in a skirt lol

jay2010 wrote:

its not funny - very awkward havin to decide whther or not to b late for work lol. one of them is hot. Not like model hot just somethin about her that when I put the TV on I know what my reaction will be if she in a skirt lol

U ever been that bad that youve had a play in work????

yea I have but it wasnt due to lady from breakfast TV. was down to texts

have you ??

oh god yeah..............i always get horny in work for some reason...luckily i only work 5 mis from home......so if my oh isnt working that day........guess what i do at lunchtime..........lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/93426-work-place-nooky/

?

toxycat wrote:

oh god yeah..............i always get horny in work for some reason...luckily i only work 5 mis from home......so if my oh isnt working that day........guess what i do at lunchtime..........lol

ermmm go to subway? lol

Girls are soo lucky that you can get horny at work discreetly lol. Guys are unable to stand up so av to do sneaky adjustments but eventhough it is a problem, i'm always gettin hard at work lol