Morning wood

What do U do with it

I try and let it subside.

It depends what time it is. If it's christmas time I like to drape it with fairy lights and put a star on top.

Always a blessing when the husband is good to go when we wake up in the morning, especially with time constraints....best way to start the day.

Ian Chimp wrote:

It depends what time it is. If it's christmas time I like to drape it with fairy lights and put a star on top.

Nailed it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Delboy1991 wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Nailed it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

+1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm far more horny in the morning than evening - far more awake, so love morning sex.

However, I find morning wood is caused by a slight needing to pee. As soon as I pee, it goes.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Lmao. 🀣 πŸ’š What would you do on your birthday then Mr Chimp, lol?

If I were a bloke I'd "shake it off, shake it off!" 🎢 πŸ˜‰

Lol, made me chuckle Emerald, Mr Chimp πŸ™‚

If I woke up and my husband had morning wood, I'll climb on and get it inside me. Shame to waste it.

KinkyMira, that sounds heavenlyπŸ™‚, unfortunately just a pipe dream for me πŸ˜’

I love being prodded in the back by my husbands morning glory. It’s always a prelude to the main event and puts a smile on my face all morning πŸ˜ƒ

Tend to edge in the shower, save it for hope of something to enjoy later.

I just try and get rid ov it

Just try not to pee with it 🀣🀣

Fredster wrote:

Just try not to pee with it 🀣🀣

Lol. Yeh cud get messy

If it's the weekend I'll let my wife know that woody is paying a visit.

I like to spoon the wife tightly and push it into her bum cheeks😁 Let’s her know I want her!