Most comfortable dildo to hold while masturbating?

When we are masturbating together, my wife likes to lie on her back with her knees up and while she holds her Womanizer or Magic Wand in one hand, she holds her suction cup dildo in the other hand.

She really loves this, but she does find that holding the suction cup dildo can be quite uncomfortable (especially while also holding a vibrator in the other hand) does anyone have any advice or recommendations for dildos that are comfortable to hold by yourself? At the moment, she specifically holds onto the suction cup part of the dildo!

4 Likes

Maybe get a sex machine, so it does the work for her while she can concentrate on the wand. :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! Haha normally I do that role anyway haha but yes that’s a good idea! I was just curious if there was a comfortable dildo type that is the easiest for her to hold as we’ve been looking around but haven’t come to a solution yet!

1 Like

You can get dildos with handles too.

2 Likes

Dildos with balls are quite easy to hold but my favourite for comfort would be the curved clear one from this glass set. The curve makes it really easy to hold at the right angle and a rocking motion is really nice. Any curved dildo would probably work in the same way. I imagine that everyone has different preferences though! A rabbit might work well if holding two things at the same time is annoying. Personally I haven’t found a rabbit that works for me, the ears generally don’t sit in the right place, but they are popular with lots of people so might be worth a try.

2 Likes

Maybe try a vibrating dildo with a handle then she may be able to enjoy the pleasures of 2 two toys in one hand

1 Like

Amazing, thank you so much! That’s great advice! Yes she agree’s that she’s not a fan of using a rabbit at the same time as a vibrator as the ears get in the way, but that set looks great! Amazing point about using curved dildos, thank you!!

1 Like

That’s a great point! @AJSTAR and @Green_Eyed_Girl do you have any recommendations for great dildos with handles? The only thing that put us off getting a dildo with a handle is that they sometimes look not so easy to handle, but we may be wrong!

1 Like

Nothing jumps out from the shop though ive seen them else where.
Some of the g spot vibes (like the Fun factory big boss) have loop handles, that might be easier though
I know you can vac u lock compatible handles too.

1 Like

Just having a quick look and maybe something like this may prove to be useful,

It’s on special offer, has loads of reviews and proven to be most popular at the moment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The G5 Tiger has a handle and is my new boyfriend :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The tentacle glass dildo has a looped end to hold it with which is great as glass can get very slippery when wet…It’s a beautiful piece of art too

3 Likes

Curved glass (or steel) gets my vote too!

1 Like

Those loop handles look really great, that’s a great idea!! Thanks!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great spot, amazing!! Thank you @AJSTAR!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh amazing haha!! You’re the second person who’s recommended a loop handle, are they really that much easier and comfortable to hold compared to non-loop handle ones?!

@UKlovingcouple yes, I just find it easier to position, means when you are finished you carry it to the sink with the handle to clean instead of getting more lube all over your hands :laughing: and the buttons are on the handle with the G5 Tiger which I find makes it easier to control.

#funfactoryG5tiger #enjoy #handlesftw!

1 Like

How about a strapless strapon?
The ‘Pony end’ would be easy to hold.

We have one of these :

Its really easy to hold onto like that when just being used as a dildo.

1 Like

Amazing!! That’s a very positive review about the G5 Tiger haha we’re honestly very tempted haha and it’s not a type of toy we already have so thank you so much for the recommendation!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that is a fantastic idea!! We love the creativity haha!! :slight_smile: And that is 100% right, that looks like the perfect handle, even though it’s not really meant to be a handle haha!! :slight_smile: Thank you, we love that idea!!