Most outrageous place you’ve had sex

Often discussed this one, normally we go away as a lads boarding trip so not had the chance to try it out. After watching the dancing girls at Folie Douce a crafty self satisfaction session was also discussed but never attempted as far as I know.

On a balcony on holiday while other people were walking round below us. (Balcony was glass) so people could have seen.
Over the car Bonnet in a lay by.
Once in a taxi too.

1 Like

Large supermarket with a clothing dept. In the changing rooms . Wife wearing high wedge sandals and bending over. A real blast that had us giggling like kids while doing the rest of the weekly shopping.

2 Likes

That is quite adventurous .!! Did you know the other couple or were they strangers.?
Either way sounds very erotic.

:+1:. You are an absolute star. Well impressed.

1 Like

Top of a mountain! Tied to a tree by rope, the frantic untying when we realised people were heading our direction!

I’ve had naughty behaviour in the works office but not sex. I remember we were going to get to it in a car overlooking the ocean one night and were disturbed by a policeman shining his torch in the car and we drove off naked praying we didn’t end up on the news!

2 Likes

Thermal hot-pool It was an evening session and quite crowded as it was movie night. The girl in question was a lot of fun, and we did it in several “outrageous” places, on the footpath outside her parents house, outside the office at the local roller skating rink, in the back of he sisters car while her sister was driving, in a multi story car park, yep, but the thermal pool takes the cake, especially as it was crowded.

1 Like

Did the policeman not get his trounchon out

1 Like

Sadly not!! He didn’t seem too pleased with us at all!

1 Like