Most ridiculous sex product....

http://www.mynewpinkbutton.com/

*facepalm*

wtf?!! why???? what have you been doing to it that requires re-pinking?!!

And who pays attention?

I nearly laughed out loud when I saw the colour selection. You'll be able to get a Dulux colour chart for them next (there's a pun on 'Durex' in there I'm sure)

The most bizzare thing I've seen since the LH mascot dog!

x

I can't find the thread, but they were sent it as a sample product in the hopes they would stock it! There is a piccy of him in this blog post

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/11/26/sex-toys-for-dogs-timber-wolf-dildo/

x

Aha! There is a bit more about him here as well as LH's top 10 worse sex toys of the decade!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/08/17/top-ten-worst-sex-toys-of-the-decade/

x

Haha, I love it, although it's not the craziest sex product I've seen.

It's completely weird, but if it stops some women getting surgery down there, then it can only be a good thing.

The creator of the dye said she came up with after she found there wasn't a soultion to the 'labia fading' that occours with age. Guess it's the number one problem in some lucky person's life.

What a load of bollocks! or should I say Labias? Comical.

SG69 x

Dont some women have their labia bleached to stop it being pink?

Crazy, crazy world. Why cant people just be happy with what they've got?

Labia bleaching, eesh that must smart. I had heard of anal bleaching but not that one.

Ecksvie wrote:

Dont some women have their labia bleached to stop it being pink?

Crazy, crazy world. Why cant people just be happy with what they've got?

Some have their assholes bleached Ecks!

I mean bleach on asshole. . . . .ou-ch!

SG69 x

Maybe we should invent a 'mynewpinkbutton' inspired anal dye as a safer alternative.

I dont think it's real bleach, but there are things they do to make the skin lighter. Glad I'm not that shallow.

lol, to me the pink bits mark the bits I have to be careful shaving :P

It's a sad state of affairs when women feel they want to dye, bleach, tan and paint themselves up in order to feel they look non-human enough to appear attractive! lol

Mistress Cara wrote:

It's a sad state of affairs when women feel they want to dye, bleach, tan and paint themselves up in order to feel they look non-human enough to appear attractive! lol

Trouble is, some would say that dressing up in rubber / PVC / leather and inflicting pain in BDSM circles fits in the same category.

Who are we to judge, people do what people do. So long as they don't do it to us and only do it to people who are consenting, live and let live say us.

At least life is full of variety, even if we don't understand or agree with it all!

Belles

Belle_djour wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

Trouble is, some would say that dressing up in rubber / PVC / leather and inflicting pain in BDSM circles fits in the same category.

Who are we to judge, people do what people do. So long as they don't do it to us and only do it to people who are consenting, live and let live say us.

At least life is full of variety, even if we don't understand or agree with it all!

Belles

Oh, by the way, this wasn't directed at you Mistress Cara, or anyone in particular!

Belles

My personal fave is number one from this list: http://www.cracked.com/article_16032_the-25-most-disturbing-sex-toys.html

Belle_djour wrote:

Belle_djour wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

Belles

Oh, by the way, this wasn't directed at you Mistress Cara, or anyone in particular!

Belles

No problem :)

I dress in what I want, when I want, regardless of whether that's My latex catsuit, My satin corsets, My stripper heels or My pink fluffy pyjamas and microwaveable pink fluffy slippers.

I'm still me and the people around Me love Me the same regardless of what I'm wearing.

I do not like it when women [or men] in ANY walk of life feel pressurised to look a certain way, act a certain way or dress any which way but how they feel they want to at that time.

Peace :) xxxx

Mistress Cara wrote:

No problem :)

I dress in what I want, when I want, regardless of whether that's My latex catsuit, My satin corsets, My stripper heels or My pink fluffy pyjamas and microwaveable pink fluffy slippers.

I'm still me and the people around Me love Me the same regardless of what I'm wearing.

I do not like it when women [or men] in ANY walk of life feel pressurised to look a certain way, act a certain way or dress any which way but how they feel they want to at that time.

Peace :) xxxx

Wow, didn't know they exist!