Moveable foreskin dildo

Hi all,

After searching the store I thought I would turn to the forum for some help :)

Is there such a thing as a realistic dildo that has moveable foreskin?
My wife and I want to spice things up and replicate a mfm threesome without actually adding another male. Does this sort of thing even exist or are we better off buying the most realistic “static” one with a suction cup we can find?

Thanks in advance

Cruet

I have certainly never encountered such a thing and we have looked a lot of dildos online and in stores.

Most of the standard dildos in our collection are just static suction cup variants. (My fave being the adams cock model I bought the wife for xmas - she can't take it all yet but is determined!)

I looked at that one, it seems the closest thing to what we are looking for so far. Still holding out for something else though...

There is this which has some movement:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37303

I think others might exist but that seems to be the only one stocked here.

If you're still not sure your best bet might be to contact customer care. They're super knowledgeable about lovehoney stock and can help you find whatever might work best for you.

(If you're not wedded to the idea of moveable foreskin, my personal recommendations for the most 'real'-feeling dildos are ones from either the fleshjack boys range or the vixen Vixskin range. Lovehoney stock several models from each range so you'd have a good choice of shapes and sizes!)

Good luck with finding what you're after and have fun!

That’s great it looks like what we are after thankyou!

Covered in bees wrote:

If you're still not sure your best bet might be to contact customer care. They're super knowledgeable about lovehoney stock and can help you find whatever might work best for you.

(If you're not wedded to the idea of moveable foreskin, my personal recommendations for the most 'real'-feeling dildos are ones from either the fleshjack boys range or the vixen Vixskin range. Lovehoney stock several models from each range so you'd have a good choice of shapes and sizes!)

Yes I think it is the only one sold here. One of the 3 reviews on this is mine, you do need to use a firmer force to pull back the foreskin than you'd probably use on a real person and the suction cup could be a little stronger but on the whole it's a pretty good dildo. Might be just the kind of thing you're looking for:)

Great thanks for the advice!

Covered in bees wrote:

I can confirm that this dildo is epic and should satisfy your desire for realism and movable foreskin :)