Multiple orgasms and masturbation

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm a real multiple girl, the first one is like an appetiser, and you are gagging for the main course, then desert, and so on. Once I start I just can't stop.

Thank goodness, another multiply orgasmic girl! Virtual high five

I can only handle one, damn being extremely over-sensitive after the first one! I've tried many times but it just seems impossible!...only adds to the frustration sometimes!

MissNoir wrote:

I can only handle one, damn being extremely over-sensitive after the first one! I've tried many times but it just seems impossible!...only adds to the frustration sometimes!

I go very tingly and sensitive when orgasms are with OH but having him run his fingers down my back while in this state just gets me going again. We usually stop when he is worn out, sometimes I think I could go all day!

The Lady Ligeia wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm a real multiple girl, the first one is like an appetiser, and you are gagging for the main course, then desert, and so on. Once I start I just can't stop.

Thank goodness, another multiply orgasmic girl! Virtual high five

with toys I can have as many as I want, but I still yearn for the last one to be with my OH I miss the physical contact.