Must haves

My partner and I have a pretty good selection of toys in our chest but I’d love to know what peoples must have, holy grail, couldn’t live without products are!

6 Likes

Essentials in my box are (top 10):

Liquid silk lube
Glass toy
Steel toy (check out the LH beaded ones)
Tingle balm
Womanizer (original, silencer,duo… I’ll take any haha)
Tongue flicker of some sort
Classic vibe
Wand
Fisting hand/knuckles
G spot toy

My collection is totally out of control haha

13 Likes

For my OH; 100% Magic Wand. Used during foreplay almost every time. For me mouth gag/dildo; we use with (or separate) from the Wand.

Wand

Mouth Gag

2 Likes

I desperately need to try the womaniser, had my eye on it for so long!

4 Likes

His and hers Butt Tingler vibrating butt plugs.

Wand

Lifelike Lover in a strap on harness.

3 Likes

Womanizer every time

3 Likes

Have so much stuff can’t really pick a favourite :man_shrugging: Too much choice :joy:

3 Likes

@steevo68 not a bad problem to have :joy:

My mains powered Lovehoney classic wand…if I could only pick one

Every time

4 Likes

My wand is definitely up there as one of mine. Failsafe orgasms!

1 Like

Ours are probably:

Womaniser premium

Tenga flip hole

Wand

1 Like

You read my mind @CurvyJilly. Its the one toy you’d have to prize out of my cold dead hands…

2 Likes

@meganep we are worse than kids in a sweet shop at times though :blush:

2 Likes

I feel I need to buy a wand after reading this!
My only issue is the noise level as I still live at home. Any quiet ones out there or tips to cover up the noise?

I also want to try a womanizer after reading people’s comments but there too expensive for me at the moment.

3 Likes

@stephw22 I’ve always found putting a bit of background music on or the TV covers up any vibration sounds! And if anybody asks just say your phone was ringing and you couldn’t find it :joy:

2 Likes

Mine is pretty noisy so we mainly use it when we are alone. (I feel sorry for anyone who has a hotel room next to ours!!) However playing music or having TV on in the background and using it under the duvet seems to cover it up quite nicely. You also need to check out the attachments. I bought one for the hubby which blew his mind!

1 Like

Hmm, if I could only have one it might be a smooth classic vibe. Not for insertion in my tiny bottom but for rubbing and tickling. :heartbeat:

I’ve seen this one in the sale. Has any one got this and give me any reviews.

I love a fleshlight!

2 Likes

Wand every time :ok_hand:

1 Like