my box of goodies

hi
we have recieved our parcel of toys today
we have a rabbit,a bath bunny,a waterproof worm and a bunny cock ring
we will use them over the next few days and then leave our reviews
cant wait to try them
if any one has any of these post a message and let us know what you think of them

hiya
i have three of the items that u have recieved today. i have a rabbit which was my first vibrater i think that it is really good and it's one of the best toys to give u an orgasm. secondly the bath bunny now i have only used this once as i like to use my toys when my hubby is around and our bath aint big enough for the both of us but it sill gives u a great orgasm, and it really helps u relax when taking a soak, and last but not least the bunny cock ring great for the both of you, sends the guy wild with ecstasy while giving u a great orgasm. hope that this has helped you lol would love to hear what u think of em lol

hi
we got our second box of goodies yesterday (saturday) it included glowing g-vibe , crystal ice slim slider , omazing cock ring ,little miss lucy all from lovehoney and got a free joy toy mini bunny
we are only going to start using our products tonight as its been my time of month (sorry 2 have to tell you that)
we will try the g-vibe and lucy tonight(cant wait and i know hubby cant) we will leave reviews for all our products when tried and tested
we will try them solo and get each other to to work one another
tell you all about it soon
xxx

Ooh, I got that little Toy Joy bunny free, too, with my last order. It's really fab -- and the boyfriend loves it, too. I'm glad I got it free, because I doubt it's something I would have picked out myself (the ears didn't look as effective as they actually are, and I have a dislike of single speed toys).