My boyfriend wants me to dominate...help!!

For someone who is usually very submissive, I'll admit it is a difficult switch to make, but I am so enthralled by the idea lately... we'll see eh?

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

For someone who is usually very submissive, I'll admit it is a difficult switch to make, but I am so enthralled by the idea lately... we'll see eh?

I do surely hope so BBBJE!!!!

TB

TLA wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

I used to be very Domme with my ex, but i think that actually (as cruel as it may sound) was easy for me, as i didnt really like him too much, lol, but now, my OH wants me to be Domme, and i find myself shying away, and being afraid of "doing something wrong"

x x x

I recently thought of something. If you are afraid of "doing something wrong", then why don't you sit down with your OH and write down some scenarios (with you playing the Domme) that suit you both. Then, when things start to get kinky, just select one of the cards at random and off you go...

Thats a really great suggestion TLA, thanks ^_^ x x x

Andserkiel wrote:

Nexas wrote:

tallboy, why the random necro of a long-dead topic? LOL

He does this from time to time. Gets bored I think lol

Thanks Andserkiel, neve really bored, but mercurial flitting hither and thither, if l see a page of threads that doesn't appeal l oftengo trawling, there have been some great posters in the past who were well up for a story line, and their works lose nothing in the retelling despite what some may think !!!

TB

Andserkiel wrote:

Nexas wrote:

tallboy, why the random necro of a long-dead topic? LOL

He does this from time to time. Gets bored I think lol

Thanks Andserkiel, neve really bored, but mercurial flitting hither and thither, if l see a page of threads that doesn't appeal l oftengo trawling, there have been some great posters in the past who were well up for a story line, and their works lose nothing in the retelling despite what some may think !!!

TB