My boyfriends cum!!

best advice girls is keep a glass of water by the bed or just have tic tacs in your mouth whilst going down ...

1: it will make him tingle and squirm like a worm

2: you wont get that nasty taste in your mouths again! YUK

I had a mate that would eat it with her chips and egg ...seriously!! But i just think she was a dirty bitch and knew it and why the hell not?

I'm never eating egg and chips again. This is foul.

I have no bother swallowing, but luckily my boy tastes yummy on all occasions. I think even if he didn't I'd just suck it up and do it anyway... unless it was so bad it made me gag, because that would just be rude. It's only a few seconds after all... and you can get up and brush your teeth after!

shellyboo wrote:

I had a mate that would eat it with her chips and egg ...seriously!! But i just think she was a dirty bitch and knew it and why the hell not?

I'm never eating egg and chips again. This is foul.

I have no bother swallowing, but luckily my boy tastes yummy on all occasions. I think even if he didn't I'd just suck it up and do it anyway... unless it was so bad it made me gag, because that would just be rude. It's only a few seconds after all... and you can get up and brush your teeth after!

LOLz at Egg and chips!

As for the swallowing I just cant do it..I would throw it up all over him :S lol It would seem a little bit unfriendlyon my part LOL but If I did and then threw up on him it would be pay back from him gaging on my breast milk! Who knew some women get it early on eh? Muhahaha!!External Media

I loooooooove my boyfriends cum! It's my reward for doing a good job and even when I'm not there and he pleasures himself I hate the thought of it going to waste.

I guess I'm just lucky I love the taste! I even make him freeze it sometimes so I can have cummypops! x

how big is your bfs load to make "cummypops"

thats a record breaker strapon! lol

xxxLiLkNOWNsEcretxxx

LOLz at Egg and chips!

As for the swallowing I just cant do it..I would throw it up all over him :S lol It would seem a little bit unfriendlyon my part LOL but If I did and then threw up on him it would be pay back from him gaging on my breast milk! Who knew some women get it early on eh? Muhahaha!!External Media

Yeah, if it's gonna make you gag you're better off not doing it... better to spit than to vom all over him! I just tend to roll my eyes at girls who won't do it because they 'don't like the taste'... It's not ambrosia, it's cum. Just suck it up! It's good for you!

However, I must again say 'eww' to cummypops... I only like it when it's hot and fresh out of my man. Doesn't it taste weird and cold and icky??

I agree about it being a reward though... nothing more satisfying than having your guy squirt into your mouth after lavishing some love and attention on his cock, it's a real buzz!

I dont do the swallowing thing either, I think its the texture that puts me off (its quite thick), But I do love to feel him shoot his load in my mouth, I like to feel the pulsating pleasure he gets from it.

Cummypops are lovely! It melts in your mouth and you just cant help feel naughty when sucking them!

Give it a go...just once!

x

I nearly died when my boyfriend cum in my mouth.... it was the shock i think. Dont know who was more shocked- him or me!
Anyways its never happend since!

Andserkiel wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

, I think its the texture that puts me off (its quite thick),

I have the same problem sometimes. I still swallow but I have to pull a face which the partner finds amusing.

Yup, not a huge fan of the texture sometimes either... but I hide my yukky face, and generally he's too busy cumming to notice :P

it is true ladies, the mor your partner eats drinks sweet things the sweeter his cum will taste, best way i can help is that if your planning on a shag fest 1 weekend get him to cut out all junk, drink plenty of water and juices, eat fruits and stay away from spicey food, cut down smoking if he does and limit alcohol...

I did feel that i was depriving him by not swallowing but i have to say I think he prefers to see it dribbled down my boobs so a happy compromise all round

think all men would prefer that sexychic

uggy102 wrote:

think all men would prefer that sexychic

Not all... my bloke considers it a terrible waste if it's not going down my throat, as do I :)

yep all men are different,

his fave part is that he like to feel himself cum in my mouth, and also like to watch my face while hes doing it,

see i prefer to cum over a women, especially over her pussy or ass, leads to alot more fun then, especially if i go down on her, think swallowing ok but me thinks more fun can be had

Sexychic wrote:

yep all men are different,

his fave part is that he like to feel himself cum in my mouth, and also like to watch my face while hes doing it,

Totally... even when he's fucking me, sometimes he prefers to cum in my mouth cos he's not a huge fan of condoms!

But I get where you're coming (hehe, pun) from Uggy, some guys prefer to see the fruits of their labours!

very true shelly, nothing nicer than cuming over a women

In my opinion....there's no better place to cum than over a girls pretty face while she's got her mouth open so she gets a taste too! I love seeing my hot cum over my girlfriends face after she's worked so hard for it. I guess it really helps that she loves it just as much as I do!

I think that's the most important thing when it comes to cum...that you know the other half is enjoying it a much as you do!

You into snowballing as well are you Strapon !!!

Tallboy