My bum swallowed it!

Blimey - poor you! An accident like that is one of my worst nightmares - and I've had a couple of near-misses in the past. I actually own that plug myself - a handy reminder that one needs to treat these toys with respect, for fear of ending up an urban myth.

Aw Gem, I feel for you. In a few years you will find it the funniest thing ever. We had a similar incident with a silicone cock ring. It was super embarrassing, we conceived our first born during that week, now its hilarious!

Hope you get the answers you're looking for.

Omg, that happened to me with this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8436

Its arms are too flexible. That feeling of OMG I might have to go to A & E makes it even more of a struggle to remove!

the designers of butt plugs forget they get slippery when lubed i guess lol

they need bigger handles on them to grip them tight

and if you ride them then you need a bigger base

It was more that I was riding him with it in! The neck of it needs to be a bit thinner, if the base was thicker then it would catch my fella or me and pinch in the position we were in!

Rosycheek I do find it hilarious already and have already shared it at a party with my friends! 😂😂

I am equal parts mortified and tickled by this Gem! 😳😂 I've just bought the same one, am yet to use it... God you must have been in a flap over that! I would have been 🙈

Funny and scary at same time lol

Got one of these plugs, now youv'e got me worried. Might have to tie a 'cord tail' to the base, just in case. It'll look like I'm wearing a tampon but better than a trip to a&e!

i always have the problem that plugs fall out/dont want to stay in.