My first BBC

do they have extra bits that white ones dont??

Surely this thread is verging on racist?

Excuse me if I'm wrong but isn't a black cock pretty much the same as a white one & therefore you would 'deal' with it in the same way?

How is it rascist ?

I have a TWC, more or less. Pefectly serviceable erect, but when it goes down it shrinks, almost literally, to nothing. In cold weather it's quite a search when I pee. So a large coefficient of expansion.

On the plus side, none of my psrtners has ever found the erect version lacking and I'm told my semen is especially nice-tasting (it tastes fine to me, but I don't have any comparisons). I was unable to have penetrative sex for a few months owing to illness so I got a strap-on, which despite only being about an inch longer than my own erect willy, mrs P. found uncomfortably large. And let's face it, who has a tongue bigger than their cock? You don't generally hear women complaining about tiny tongues.

Tips for BBC? just use the tip ...

yeah a bit racist,i've known a black guy to be used buy a white woman just so they can try a black guy which the guy wasn't expecting to be told "I'm not into you just wanted to sleep with a black guy". Pretty harsh TBH.