my first time anal sex

my x-girlfriend and i was playing around with some new vibrators havter a while i went down on her in the 69 passions got one of the vibrators and started playing with it around my ass the sensation was amazing even when she slowly shoved it up,the orgasm Had that night was mind blowing

my 1st time anal was very sore altho we used lots of lube. i wasnt relaxed enuff, it was more of a case of shud we try it yea go on then... i was very sore after and i tuk the next couple of days off work off sick coz of it.

however much better at it now.... yes i went bak for more and since then its became really gud.

when i had my first time i was on my ownusing my vibrator and my mate had said how she har=ted it so i thought id try it, i slowly pushed my dildo up and at first it was nice and i pushed it further it really hurt, i pulled it out straight away and i couldnt sit down for anout an hour

it was such a funny sight i was hopping around naked clutching my bum

i might buy a proper anul vibrator next time

Unfortunatly it seems what happened you lolly6 was that you went into spasm. It's sooo painful, it would have been better if you'd stopped at the first bit...where it was nice. I hope it doesn't put you off anal penetration just take it really easy and use plenty of lube. I would recommend an anal douche (really cheap about a fiver) which in itself will relax your anus, the warm water feels really nice too!

Mine was a Phillips posidrive screwdriver head. Clear yellow plastidc and not too big, but curiosity which will undoubtedly get the better of me, beg me drive in reverse down or should that be up the garden path !! Pain absolutely fucking exquisite, and have progressed to impressive things since. Word of caution, never push a mango up there, asymetrical object difficult to bear down on... thought l might have to go to hospital, thought of retracting it with a corkscrew, but finally got it in the right position and out it shot. Bollocksed up the bath decor, and once l had showered down !!! Strictly a butternut squash man these days... but always awaiting the call... BBG !

Others in there now even more suggestive and l am not talking digestive Happycamper !!!

Off to Gisburn for Crimbo......speak soon. Tallboy

Merry Christmas to one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great holiday tallboy.

And a Merry Christmas to everybody too :)

My first time anal was boring, but the second time was amazing! He'd stuck his finger up there 'by accident' (my arse he did, to coin a phrase) and I liked it, so tried the cock. Didn't hurt, it just didn't do anything for me. But he loved it, so I treated him to it one week when we'd not been able to have it for a fortnight. Got on top that time.
O
M
F
G

First time i tried anal it hurt!! my partner thought it would be a good idea so after weeks of him and his "subtle" hinting i thought id give it a go, i guess it hurt so much becasue i was really tense! weve tried it other times since with lots of lube when i was more relaxed and very turned on some times its really good other times it still aches but i guess it jsut depends

definetely need to be relaxed and a bit of lube helps. I've just discovered anal beads though, what did we do before them eh? Works every time for me and my partner seems to enjoy the effect!

OMG I havent been on for a while and was just reading some of the coments I'd missed and this caught my eye Tallboy246 :- Mine was a Phillips posidrive screwdriver head. Clear yellow plastidc and not too big, but curiosity which will undoubtedly get the better of me, beg me drive in reverse down or should that be up the garden path !! Pain absolutely fucking exquisite, and have progressed to impressive things since. Word of caution, never push a mango up there, asymetrical object difficult to bear down on... thought l might have to go to hospital, thought of retracting it with a corkscrew, but finally got it in the right position and out it shot. Bollocksed up the bath decor, and once l had showered down !!! Strictly a butternut squash man these days... but always awaiting the call... BBG !

I have to say I almost peed mi sen! Aww Tally you always make me chuckle...I will never look at a mango in the same light!!