My man like to be pegged

My bloke like to be fucked in ass but only by woman he say he not bi or gay n dose not like men but wants mmf 3some anyone else been in similar poisson

I would say i am very staight never been attracted to another man but pegging is one of my biggest fantasies, pegging and chastity together is even hotter.

Theslutforhim wrote:

My bloke like to be fucked in ass but only by woman he say he not bi or gay n dose not like men but wants mmf 3some anyone else been in similar poisson

Straight men certainly can enjoy pegging! There's a short article (http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/22/its-totally-ok-to-like-pegging-if-youre-a-straight-man-7-guys-tells-us-why-7087746/) that you might find useful. The upshot is that straight men can enjoy pegging for a variety of reasons.

Secondly, again there's an article (http://www.chicagotribune.com/redeye/redeye-threesomes-timberlake-lady-gaga-column-column.html) you might want to read, but wanting a MMF threesome doesn't automatically make him gay or bisexual.

From your post, it does seem like this is something you're concerned about? Is it you're worried he's gay (or bi), or are you worried that if he is he's keeping it secret from you? I can't help but think you might want to sit down and talk to him about how you're feeling - after all honesty is the best policy!

SherbetWrite is giving you good advice, please do talk to him.

From my perspective I like anal play it feels amazing and P spot/anal orgasms are different than when the penis is stimulated, however, I'm not sexually attracted to men. I would love my OH to peg me, but I know that is pretty unlikely as she is very conservative when it comes to sex. However, I thought you may wish to know that my fantasy is really about me not being in control and submissive to my OH and her talking control of the "pleasure giving".

It's not a fantasy of mine to have a MMF session, but I do know from other threads that it's not uncommon for men to want to see their OH's having sex with other men, again it doesn't mean he is interested in the other man or men in general.

I hope this may have given you insight in to a male mind !

X

Thanks all

To be honest anal feels different, much more feeling and pleasure, my late wife was really keen on anal for her. I couldn't get my head around it. She wanted to do this with me too. It is to my eternal regret that I didn't explore this with her. When she died I decided to see what it was all about and as I have no one in my life there was nothing to stop me giving it a go. I now have several toys and am pushing to take big stuff. I really enjoy it. I'd love a girl to dildo fuck me. Does that make me gay. I have also developed a desire to try the real thing. So I guess a tiny bit gay.

Theslutforhim wrote:

Got to say that the typo in this really made me laugh. I can guarantee that I have never, ever been in a similar fish!

However, my OH and I do occasionally indulge in pegging when we enact a femdom scene. This usually ends in feeling of being completely satisfied and incapable of even moving for several minutes.

We have not taken part in a mmf scene. Not sure how pegging would fit here, unless in a bi situation?