My order from lovehoney

Hello and good morning LH , I orderd a few items last week and found a few vouchers to go with them one of which being a free LH lube sample kit which I out into the vouchers bit it came up on my bill before my order was sent that this would be added however I received my order and no LH lube was their i then checked my bill online and it isn't on it anymore can someone help ?
I know it's a voucher and that it's free but I was proud of the fact I found the voucher sorry to be a pain

Hi Sexy Explorers.

You said you found a few vouchers? Did you use more than one on the order? Only one voucher can be used on an order at a time, so whatever was the last one that you used would be the one that was on the order (If that makes sense) x

Inmade two orders on two separate days the first order being I used a 25 percent off And re rexeived that on wed and then on thurs made another order and used the free LH lube voucher it came up on my shopping basket saying it was going ahead but I never received it :-(

Oh no!

If you contact customer care hun, either via email or the Live chat, they'll sort it out for you. x

As I say though i found the voucher online I know it's just a box of free LH lube samples "which are very good "but i was proud the fact I found them lol if you know whare I am coming from x

Can you do live chat over ipad etc , I am sorry to be a pain

Sexy explorers wrote:

Can you do live chat over ipad etc , I am sorry to be a pain

You can but you should go to your account first, look at your orders and copy and paste the order number that you are questionning.

When you open live chat they will ask for your order number, name and postcode. If you are on an ipad and you try to find out your code after they ask, opening a new window sometimes ends the chat and you have to start over again!

I made three separate orders the first had no voucher the second order was the money off and the third order was the LH lube voucher

Who shall I email do you have the address jennifer

At the bottom of the page theres a contact us link. Click that and you fill in a form that emails the relavent department.

Go to the contact us page

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

You need to speak to a lovehoney agent, have your order number ready too.

Hey everyone thanks for all your help I done the live chat with a very helpful person called sarya and looks like I was right and the product will be sent out yeeeeehaaaa

And thank you to you too jennifer for helping and to all who posted ;-) xx

Lovehoney - Jennifer wrote:

Sexy explorers wrote:

Hey everyone thanks for all your help I done the live chat with a very helpful person called sarya and looks like I was right and the product will be sent out yeeeeehaaaa

Excellent news! I am very pleased we were able to help. I will pass this onto Sarya ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Hellooo and thank you for the lovely feedback! You are more than welcome, always happy to send out freebies to our awesome customers! ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

Great news you got it sorted lh cs are stars!

fab news x