My Phone Sex Secrets.. Career Options? Ideas guys!

Apart from the worries of being alone with someone in their house while you cleaned it, you need to find customers who are wealthy enough to afford you with wives who don't mind in the slightest that a lovely naked girl is skipping around her husband with a feather duster. I'm sure there are single men who would hire you but it doesn't sound like a huge target market. As people have said, your best bet may be to work through a company.

Have you looked in to doing cam work? Seems to be the basis for phone chat now and you can control when you're on line.

Hope you can find something that works out for you!

I would love to do something like that aswell sounds so much fun be it phone chat naked cleaning or something else.

But do remember your child comes first so dont do anything that could come back onto your child in later years,Im sure you child could get teased about her mum doing naked housework or chat line,it might not be nice from your childs point,Unless the child is brought up in a way that those things are fine.

But good for you wanting to do something a bit different.

is the text sex service actually profitable?

has anyone provided these services ( for a fee)

what extras do you have to do to get customers? (like pictures, written erotica ect)

I made a bit of money from text sex but its not a regular thing. You would only get about one guy a month texting. I got 50p for every text and since my mobile is contract, I wasnt chraged for doing it, but depending on your tarif, you might have to pay.

To have a text profile it would help if you had some photos, but its not essential. You can do erotica do.

Most guys go for webcam and phone chat, text chat isnt too popular

bettybitch_1 wrote:

I made a bit of money from text sex but its not a regular thing. You would only get about one guy a month texting. I got 50p for every text and since my mobile is contract, I wasnt chraged for doing it, but depending on your tarif, you might have to pay.

To have a text profile it would help if you had some photos, but its not essential. You can do erotica do.

Most guys go for webcam and phone chat, text chat isnt too popular

i get unlimited texts so it'd be free to send. would promotion through twitter and my blog and fetlife help?

do you have to have a landline for phone chat? i only have a mobile (and very few minuetes)

isnt sex chat a sort of cheating?

I did it on adultwork, so I don't know about fetlife. Most girls do promote themself on twitter

You dont have to have a landline for phone chat. You can choose for the client to call you (which most girls do) so you dont have to spend your minutes. It goes through a system, so they dont get your phone number.

I dont do phone chat, (I'd be rubbish at it lol) only the odd bit of webcam, but from what Ive heard, phonechat can bring in good money.

Hey,

I know of people that make a fortune being cam girls! There are loads of websites available, they do take comission though. However I know girls that simply promote themselves on blogs/twitter etc and then offer skype shows. I think its a great idea if your home all day, you could even do it when your baby is napping :)

Alternatively, if your looking just to make a bit of spare cash, selling your undies is fun :) its what I do in my spare time but if you put some time and effort into it you can earn quite a bit! If your willing to show your face in pics/videos you will earn more too! Email me if you need some info on this :)

xoxo

I like the idea of skpye shows, you keep all the money, but I'm useless at technology, and have never used skype lol

How would the person get the money to the cam girl?

Well my cleaner wears an old fashioned corselette suspenders and stockings with one of those 1950 type circular stitched bras He cleans all my house just for the privilege of dressing up like it and the occasional caning if he misses a bit.

Mind my house is a bit isolated and no-one can see in

bettybitch_1 wrote:

I like the idea of skpye shows, you keep all the money, but I'm useless at technology, and have never used skype lol

How would the person get the money to the cam girl?

I assume something like Paypal would be used for transfer of money.

Paypal can be canceled. I know some cam girls that have been ripped off by guys paying to do a cam show by paypal. The girl does the show, then right after, the guys cancels the paypal, and the girl ends up with nothing

ProvocativePanties wrote:

Hey,

I know of people that make a fortune being cam girls! There are loads of websites available, they do take comission though. However I know girls that simply promote themselves on blogs/twitter etc and then offer skype shows. I think its a great idea if your home all day, you could even do it when your baby is napping :)

Alternatively, if your looking just to make a bit of spare cash, selling your undies is fun :) its what I do in my spare time but if you put some time and effort into it you can earn quite a bit! If your willing to show your face in pics/videos you will earn more too! Email me if you need some info on this :)

xoxo

Would like some more information on this..! Xxx

<<<<<would like to be ladyGs first customer LMAO

You can be! I need a link so I can get started ;)...

x

just joking lady g i only did phone sex once and it felt silly we ended up talking about sightseeing in Paris lol

gunther wrote:

just joking lady g i only did phone sex once and it felt silly we ended up talking about sightseeing in Paris lol

HAHAHAHAHA

You are funny :)

x

i was in paris at the time...more lonely than horny

When i was younger i have to admit i did like phoning up the chat lines,It was fun one person i was talking to was 19 or 20 but in fact i got her real age which was 50,Didn't bother me just goes to show anyone can do it what ever the age.Her voice was super sexy hehehe.

If you think you've got the ideas and language skills for phone sex, Lady G, how about writing some erotica? You can fit it around your home life and maybe sell a couple of stories to magazines or publshers of anthologies.