My sex is on FIRE!! For those needing a laugh!

So... After much crap in my marriage I feel I now have the perfect man!

Last weekend my OH got up early with the kids and made the younger 3 breakfast and left me to sleep as I had had another long working week! He then made our tea and put it in the slow cooker came back up and ran our two younger ones a bath (aged 4 and 5).

He then came back into me for a kiss and a cuddle! I did my usual thing of working my kisses down, rubbing him on me and hopping on!

After a short while his youngest shouted, "Daaaad" but was soon reoccupied with mine but it was a bit of a mood killer and things "died a bit", muttering things like "stupid cock" so I distracted him with kisses and told him "to focus on me!"

He played with my clit and then proceeded to insert his fingers, I wondered if he'd bought a new lube but the next minute I jumped out of bed not knowing what to do with myself. My fanny was on fire!!!!! It made me feel sick and he said that he was really sorry but yes you guessed it....

There were chillies in the slow cooker and despite washing his hands 5 times, my bits were HOT!!! Needless to say I ran into the bathroom and threw off my Spoil me Satin chemise and jumped in the bath with his 4 year old! After 10 minutes it eventually subsided but I did have visions of him pouring milk inside me as I know that it neutralises it if I'm having a hotter than normal curry!

Tea was delicious and we did have a giggle while eating it!

As temperature play goes I wouldn't recommend it but bless him he was very sorry!! 😂😂😂😂

I dont recommend food play with chillies ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I dont recommend food play with chillies ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Potential

Potential

Hmm, Computer Glich I think

What I wanted to add .

There could be a potential roleplay for when I am not in the mood for sex ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) lol

Have had something similar. Went for a pee after chopping chillies. Speak about a red hot poker !!

I learnt my lession a long time ago.

Made a Jalfrazi, then went to the loo![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Gem276 wrote:

So... After much crap in my marriage I feel I now have the perfect man!

Last weekend my OH got up early with the kids and made the younger 3 breakfast and left me to sleep as I had had another long working week! He then made our tea and put it in the slow cooker came back up and ran our two younger ones a bath (aged 4 and 5).

He then came back into me for a kiss and a cuddle! I did my usual thing of working my kisses down, rubbing him on me and hopping on!

After a short while his youngest shouted, "Daaaad" but was soon reoccupied with mine but it was a bit of a mood killer and things "died a bit", muttering things like "stupid cock" so I distracted him with kisses and told him "to focus on me!"

He played with my clit and then proceeded to insert his fingers, I wondered if he'd bought a new lube but the next minute I jumped out of bed not knowing what to do with myself. My fanny was on fire!!!!! It made me feel sick and he said that he was really sorry but yes you guessed it....

There were chillies in the slow cooker and despite washing his hands 5 times, my bits were HOT!!! Needless to say I ran into the bathroom and threw off my Spoil me Satin chemise and jumped in the bath with his 4 year old! After 10 minutes it eventually subsided but I did have visions of him pouring milk inside me as I know that it neutralises it if I'm having a hotter than normal curry!

Tea was delicious and we did have a giggle while eating it!

As temperature play goes I wouldn't recommend it but bless him he was very sorry!! 😂😂😂😂

Ouch, hope your ok. Aw bless him

jimbogemini wrote:

Have had something similar. Went for a pee after chopping chillies. Speak about a red hot poker !!

Ouchie! :o

I'm sorry Gem276, but look at the bright side! You have a story now! :p

Thanks for the giggle. Hope you're ok though. X

I know it must have been really painful, but I can't help giggling to myself.

Oh heck! Glad you're ok,thanks for the giggle x

Have had a similar issue myself when having a pee after cutting chillies. Although to take it a step further I have had to deal with someone who had a peanut allergy who developed swelling down below after he partner went down on her having eaten something but based earlier in the evening.

Omg! Reminds me of a time 20 odd yrs ago when I played Sunday league football.

We got back to the pub after a game one week, drink, sausage sandwich and then home.

A few of us went back that evening for the quiz night and, *something* had happened that afternoon as the barmaid was really off with a few of the lads.

Turns out that after lunch she had a shift break and hooked up with one of the team. However, after the game in the shower he had rubbed Deep Heat into his inner thigh.

Apparently he thought he was some kind of God due to the screams and cries she was giving!

Haha sounds like a memorable experience 🙊