My Tester died!

Im really upset that one of my tester vibes that i was really liking just died! Mid use =0!! Im not going to ask for a replacement but im sad =(

What was it? :(

The Nell Seed Vibe =(

You need to tell them it's broken Hun. They'd want to know if there's potentially an issue with the line - especially given the fact that it's new and Hella expensive.

It must be worth mention to Leanne. I don't know how long you have had the tester item. If it is a short time lovehoney wouldn't want the item to keep breaking down for the people who have purchased them.

Foxxy wrote:

You need to tell them it's broken Hun. They'd want to know if there's potentially an issue with the line - especially given the fact that it's new and Hella expensive.

+1 Totally agree xx

IrishRose wrote:

Im really upset that one of my tester vibes that i was really liking just died! Mid use =0!! Im not going to ask for a replacement but im sad =(

Oh no really? I got sent one of those too. +1 with the others on definitely mentioning it as if anything you can send it back and they can have a look to see what went wrong with it

You should let Leanne know,for me testing does not end when I have posted my review if I was to get a problem after leaving my review I would still let customer service know so that they are aware there may be an issue with the item.

Aww so sorry it broke on you 😣 I agree with the others definantly let Lovehoney know, you could drop them an email hunni 💟xx

Onlyones wrote:

You should let Leanne know,for me testing does not end when I have posted my review if I was to get a problem after leaving my review I would still let customer service know so that they are aware there may be an issue with the item.

This....I'd do this as well x