My very first dream of a sex toy? Naw way!

So, with the Lovehoney advent calendar, I seem to have had a dream about the Cobra Libre that very night after it was revealed in day two. It was rather strange as is per usual as I basically used it in a busy street in broad daylight. Not very discreet at all. So do you think it's a sign I should get it? I actually think I'll drop what I was initially going to get and get this beast instead because if it's like what it was in the dream, then I'll be in heaven every day. Money is simply worth nothing if it buys happiness and happiness is all I want. I generally don't want to splash out on such expensive things, but as long as it satisfies me again and again for years, then I guess it's money well spent. Since I'll no longer be horribly restricted with money in the new year, I guess it's something to rather celebrate, as I treat my money better than I have done before. Oh, the joys of being a first year student of a university...

So did any of you have similar experiences where you had a dream of a sex toy, then decided to buy it? And what strange dreams have you had of sex toys? Seriously, I absolutely love dreams with all their strange randomness. It's like: 'oh crap, did I really do that?' and then I suddenly realise it was a goddamn freakin' dream once again. I'm so easily entertained.