My Wife Wants a Boyfriend!

Re-the comment about me going with a male prostitute, in my defence I have to say it was after my wife started sleeping around. Also, my desire for young black men is so strong that I could not help myself.

But I admit to being a kettle calling a frying pan, because I was chasing after other women before my wife and I made that agreement. I was always chasing after her female friends, and slept with one of them. Again, I couldn't help that, because I was absolutely besotted with that friend of hers.

I suppose I deserve everything I get, and I have no ill-feelings towards my wife and her new lover. I would probably have done all the same things he has done, presented with the same opportunities.

I've actually found I get a thrill out of being cuckolded, anyway. I have masochist tendencies.

mr very good wrote:

Re-the comment about me going with a male prostitute, in my defence I have to say it was after my wife started sleeping around. Also, my desire for young black men is so strong that I could not help myself.

But I admit to being a kettle calling a frying pan, because I was chasing after other women before my wife and I made that agreement. I was always chasing after her female friends, and slept with one of them. Again, I couldn't help that, because I was absolutely besotted with that friend of hers.

I suppose I deserve everything I get, and I have no ill-feelings towards my wife and her new lover. I would probably have done all the same things he has done, presented with the same opportunities.

I've actually found I get a thrill out of being cuckolded, anyway. I have masochist tendencies.

hello & welcome 

This may be a better thread for you: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/505749-cuckolding/ as this discussion has taken the thread off topic.

Please take this discussion over the linked thread and don't forget to check out the rules in the welcome thread 

Enjoy! 

Getting back on topic...

My ex-wife and I were having issues and decided to open our relationship up. We had threesomes and went to fetish/swingers clubs and she had boyfriends. Then I found a girlfriend, and my marriage imploded. It wasn't because of the polyamory, it was because we were trying to use sex with other people to "fix" what was wrong in our marriage, and of course that isn't going to work. We weren't happy, the relationship had become all about my keeping her happy and reassuring her constantly.

Polyamory gets a bad rap for "breaking up" marriages and relationships, but I have seen a LOT of poly relationships work, and work well, for decades. It won't, however, fix something that is broken. If you have a strong marriage, a strong relationship and friendship with each other, and respect each other and prioritize your relationship, then opening the relationship up might just be an added dimension to your sex lives. If you're trying to find something to break you out of a "rut" or to fix something in the marriage, then it's just going to magnify whatever issue you're having and bring it to a head.

Tony McA wrote:

Getting back on topic...

My ex-wife and I were having issues and decided to open our relationship up. We had threesomes and went to fetish/swingers clubs and she had boyfriends. Then I found a girlfriend, and my marriage imploded. It wasn't because of the polyamory, it was because we were trying to use sex with other people to "fix" what was wrong in our marriage, and of course that isn't going to work. We weren't happy, the relationship had become all about my keeping her happy and reassuring her constantly.

Polyamory gets a bad rap for "breaking up" marriages and relationships, but I have seen a LOT of poly relationships work, and work well, for decades. It won't, however, fix something that is broken. If you have a strong marriage, a strong relationship and friendship with each other, and respect each other and prioritize your relationship, then opening the relationship up might just be an added dimension to your sex lives. If you're trying to find something to break you out of a "rut" or to fix something in the marriage, then it's just going to magnify whatever issue you're having and bring it to a head.

Great post fella.

Thanks, Tiger Dick. I just hate it when the entire concept of polyamory gets written off or vilified because people go into it with unrealistic expectations and for the wrong reasons.

Thanks Tony, and everyone else. Plenty of good advice, sorry we've been quiet both not been feeling 100% of late. We'll keep you all posted.

Been thinking of you both loads - keep working together hunnies xxxx

Thanks LNT x

How are you guys doing? Xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Very well all things told, we are in a much better place than just before Xmas, sorted a few things out & councillor says we don't need to go again!

Talked through the bedroom stuff and agreed to work on getting us sorted in all ways as a priority.

How about you my dear? Xx

luvved up cupple wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Very well all things told, we are in a much better place than just before Xmas, sorted a few things out & councillor says we don't need to go again!

Talked through the bedroom stuff and agreed to work on getting us sorted in all ways as a priority.

Thats good to hear - I am genuinely really pleased for you. I haven't been great but the last few days have been better so hoping the hrt is kicking in now. Keep up the good work you guys xxx

luvved up cupple wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Delighted to hear everything is going well. Relationships are well worth fighting for .

Thanks again guys x.

Just checking things are still on track for you guys - tell me to mind my own if you like, but genuinely hoping all is good xxx

Hi sorry to come in so late to this thread.Once I had come across it I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster with you.You have certainly achieved a remarkable step forward with your relationship and should feel extremely proud of that fact.I feel so happy that counselling has helped add positivity for you. What a great feeling you must have had on hearig that you shouldn't need any further meetings.I wish you all the best for a long and happy future together.Good things are always worth saving so keep up your good work .

Hey guys - hope things are still going from strength to strength for you both xxx