Naked Attraction - the weekly event

That Hipster beared guy...when he stripped off,reminded me of American Werewolf In London`s transformation scene!

RosyCheek wrote:

It's a very interesting concept for a show. I've heard a lot of good things about it. However, I really struggle with nakedness. How naked are they is it full on top to toe?

Yes rosy 6 people revealed in stages from toes up then the person choosing gets naked at the end

WillC wrote:

That Hipster beared guy...when he stripped off,reminded me of American Werewolf In London`s transformation scene!

Agreed....very very hairy. In fact he looked a touch like the guy in the drawings from The Joy of Sex book

Glad it's not just us 😂 we pause it to have a good look and decide who we'd get rid of. Hubbys not interested in the men and I honestly think I prefer the women. Shame it was a bit of a sausage fest the last couple of episodes.
Hope they do another series!

My wife asked me on Saturday if i`d recorded this week`s episode,i had to break it to her that it finished last week!![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Gutted it's finished.. Love this show, my hubby hates it, I find it fascinating 🙌 love their confidence!

My hubby hates it too ! I have to record it and watch when he's out . It must take real guts to stand there and have your naked body scrutinized by a total stranger on TV , so I really admire their courage .
It is actually really interesting to discover what other people find attractive and it's not always what you'd think .
It's a series that's kind of grown on me even though I thought it was awful to start with , so hoping they'll bring it back again .

Aims85 wrote:

Gutted it's finished.. Love this show, my hubby hates it, I find it fascinating 🙌 love their confidence!

Also Gutted

I still watch it and he can't help but watch but he cringes haha... Bring on the next series 😀 well assuming there is one xx