Naked bike ride

So I saw on the news about a naked Bike ride in Cardiff over the weekend. Would anyone be brave enough to take part or would you maybe go in underwear?

Lots of people complain about it but I mean each to their own. If you don’t like it don’t look.

3 Likes

I’d worry about chafing!

2 Likes

I’ll stick to riding in lycra I think!

2 Likes

I’d be a bit concerned I’d catch myself in the chain whenever I changed gear. :grimacing: I caught it in my zipper once when I zipped my boots up, and that hurt plenty enough.

7 Likes

I’d worry about getting my cock caught in the chain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Naked bike rides are an annual event where I used to live. Always got a lots of riders

3 Likes

I can’t even ride a bike with clothes on so idk how I would be without clothes lol

3 Likes

would you be tempted to modify the seat ??? :grinning:

I’d defo do it, and give a cheery wave to the Lovehoney forum Cardiff crew, who I’m sure will be lining the route. It’s just a shame it’s a little drive from me and I’d worry about my bike making it there in one piece.

I’d maybe just wear a promotional sun visor if LH want to sponsor me
:grin:

Definetly do it for a laugh

This reminds me of an episode of its always sunny in Philadelphia and he literally modifies the seat like this so every time you pedal you get some ‘motivation’. This would definitely make a bike ride more enjoyable in my opinion :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Not sure this would be the most comfiest of rides!
Can’t say I look elegant on a bike with clothes on, so without I’d look even worse :joy:.

Each to their own though, I’m sure it would be very liberating!:heart:

1 Like

It’s a great way to show your support for nudeism, but not my cup of tea

Just the thought of hitting a pot hole, makes my bit disappear. Bad enough when wearing padded lycra on roads, and a cup during mountain bikes :grimacing::scream:

I’d worry incase people’s saggy bits get caught in the bike lol

As a baseball player and very use to wearing a jock strap and a cup, no way getting on a bike completely naked, the first bounce or car horn may be too much on the privates. However, the image of a bunch of naked riders sounds enticing. Nudist at heart.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind doing that

this sounds amazing. i’ll put my suction dildo onto the seat

I know our skin is technically leather, but the idea is to wear another layer of leather to protect your own if you fall.

This doesn’t seem well thought through.

i’d be the bike and someone can ride me :wink: