Nalone Wave Thrusting and Pulsating Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator

Does anyone have this toy? I am practically DYING for it and was wondering if it is worth saving for? Even with a 25% discount its over £100..

But this looks amazing and i think im gonna stick with rechargable rabbits from now on anyway :)

I just know this will take me about two years to save for so i need to know if that is gonna be worth my time?

I have seen that vibrator! I want to so bad aswell! It looks amazing. :)

Oh wow Ive had a peek at that and I think im in lust!! No pennies though :(

I had it (since killed it unintentionally) I loved it when I had it, but have got much better toys since. The thrusting feels good, but I had no urge to replace it when it died, so that speaks volumes.

Could you recommend any better/similar toys Foxy? :) x

If you want a thrusting rabbit while not rechargable is more affordable at £39.99 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20432

The nalone is well reviewed so worth saving for if you really want it

In reality, most thrusting toys don't thrust overly fast, certainly no faster than you could thrust yourself with a straight shafted toy. It's also not an extreme thrust, for any kind of really deep thrusting, you're going to need to save up for a sex machine. For the cost of the Nalone, I'd much rather get something a bit more versatile, it's powerful, but it's nothing special (as in, it's not streets ahead of other manufacturers) If you want a rabbit, I'd get the happy rabbit 2 every time, the vibrations are better than the Nalone, & you have options on the shape variation. It doesn't thrust, but that addition isn't worth the price difference. Then I'd get the Rosa Rouge. It's far more versatile, it's dual stimulation & although the base motor isn't enough to make me orgasm, when added to the main shaft it certainly adds to the experience. The heat feels wonderful, and you've always got the option of using it anally - if you have a male partner, he can use it to.
I think thrusting is a bit overrated, you could always buy a dildo & ride the hell out of it is the thrusting feeling you want ... In that case, get the bouncer jiggle dildo! If you desperately want vibrations, there's vibe dildo options too

Foxxy wrote:

In reality, most thrusting toys don't thrust overly fast, certainly no faster than you could thrust yourself with a straight shafted toy. It's also not an extreme thrust, for any kind of really deep thrusting, you're going to need to save up for a sex machine. For the cost of the Nalone, I'd much rather get something a bit more versatile, it's powerful, but it's nothing special (as in, it's not streets ahead of other manufacturers) If you want a rabbit, I'd get the happy rabbit 2 every time, the vibrations are better than the Nalone, & you have options on the shape variation. It doesn't thrust, but that addition isn't worth the price difference. Then I'd get the Rosa Rouge. It's far more versatile, it's dual stimulation & although the base motor isn't enough to make me orgasm, when added to the main shaft it certainly adds to the experience. The heat feels wonderful, and you've always got the option of using it anally - if you have a male partner, he can use it to.
I think thrusting is a bit overrated, you could always buy a dildo & ride the hell out of it is the thrusting feeling you want ... In that case, get the bouncer jiggle dildo! If you desperately want vibrations, there's vibe dildo options too

My happy rabbit arrived today!!!! :) so i will test that out and write a review!! :) OH WHY DO IHAVE TO GO TO WORK AND LEAVE MY TOY TILL THIS EVENING?!?!?!

But i will check out the toys mentioned here :) thank you so much :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

My happy rabbit arrived today!!!! :) so i will test that out and write a review!! :) OH WHY DO IHAVE TO GO TO WORK AND LEAVE MY TOY TILL THIS EVENING?!?!?!

But i will check out the toys mentioned here :) thank you so much :)

I'm obsessed with my Happy Rabbit, it's the toy I use the most now, on a daily basis. Hope you enjoy yours xx

I have it (I did actually set up my LH account to get it as a sligtly belated birthday treat to myself) and I like it a lot - though it apparently doesn't work for everyone. The internal sensations it delivers are really lovely, yet it takes me a bit of time to come (that can be a good thing, though, when you have plenty of time for a lovely long toy session). The minor shortcoming is the shape of the clitoral attachment (I would prefer traditional bunny ears) and the somewhat bigger problem is that it is fairly loud (the combination of high-intensity vibrations and the rotating and thrusting motions simply means a lot of noise).

How about getting a vibrator and thrusting yourself? The only thrustable vibe i have tried was a flop because the vaginal muscles kept clamping round it meaning it stopped thrusting.

at least if you control it you wouldnt have that problem and can control the depth and speed of the thrusts.

JM88 wrote:

How about getting a vibrator and thrusting yourself? The only thrustable vibe i have tried was a flop because the vaginal muscles kept clamping round it meaning it stopped thrusting.

at least if you control it you wouldnt have that problem and can control the depth and speed of the thrusts.

after reading the posts on here i am seriously considering it :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

JM88 wrote:

after reading the posts on here i am seriously considering it :)

I think smooth vibes would probably work best but as im not a thruster fan someone else can probably recommend better!