Naturism/Nudists

With Spring coming we will soon be off to our caravan on a Naturist Camp Site in North Cornwall, I would be interested to know anyones views on naturism, in particular younger generation.

I love being naked just not confident enough to do it in public

P. O'Toole wrote:

With Spring coming we will soon be off to our caravan on a Naturist Camp Site in North Cornwall, I would be interested to know anyones views on naturism, in particular younger generation.

Where is this please? I love cornwall. Do they have a website etc?

SquirtyPanda wrote:

P. O'Toole wrote:

Where is this please? I love cornwall. Do they have a website etc?

Could be http://lowerpoulzapost.com/

If you google cornwall naturist camping a few come up

I dont have an issue with it. Im not brave enough to do it myself, but if people feel they want to go for it, then let them be.

In reply - of course on a naturist site you are not truly in public, you very quickly get to know the regulars and very quickly get used to being naked around others, plus of course you are all naked the same and age or body shape or condition really makes no difference. You should give it a try, on the campsite where we are based nobody minds if you break yourself in slowly, you aren't expected to go naked right away.

Hello Squirty Panda - It is North Cornwall about ten miles South of Bude and inland a little from the coast. It is on a working farm, it is Lower Poulza Post Naturist Camp site, yes they do have a web site, you can find it by putting in the name as above or http://lowerpoulzapost.com/ new comers are always welcome.

Squirty Panda - follow up - it seems like you have found it, the web site is not kept up to date very regularly, but it does give you a good idea of the site, costs are very reasonable. My wife and I are one of quite a few with semi-permanent caravans sited there and us semi residents do what we can to help with the site upkeep. We have most of holidays there and a lot of weekends throughout the year. Of course when the weather is poor, people tend not to go around naked. There is plenty of room there, even in the busy season. Let me know if you are planning a visit, mybe we will see you there.

Lovinthetoys - It isn't for everyone, it was abroad on holiday my wife and I tried it first, on a naturist beach, we found it easy and no problem and we went from there. You would be surprised how quickly you get used to it.

We love our naturist life, we holiday in Cap D'Agde each year, and this year we are looking to a few weekends away with the tent and friends to UK naturist clubs

We are off to dorset again this year and there is a nudist beach where we are staying. Might go have a look lol

Hi there hampshirecouple, thought there would be some 'fellow naturists' on this site, hope we get some good sunny weather this year. Perhaps we'll see you at Poulza Post this year.

Hi Tazzy84red, yes I've heard of this beach, but haven't been there, enjoy and take the plunge !

I love being nekkid. I wish there was an abundance of nudist beaches 🏖️

Hi Purring-Pussy, you can track down naturist beaches on line, but be careful not all you find listed are true naturist beaches, but there are some out there. Naturist camp sites and clubs are probably the safest places to get naked legally, a weekend trip to a naturist camp site can be inexpensive and fun, most camp sites want little or no notice to go there, all you need is a tent and you're away. Why not give it a try.

I would love to give this a try, my wife wouldnt be too keen though I'm sure.

On our honeymoon we were in Spain on a closed cove beach where everyone was partly if not fully nude. My wofe skimmed down to a very revealing bikini, and I kept my shorts on.

My biggest issue is erections, I see tits or a big butt and I can't control the damn thing lol

Hi Humpy Tail, if you are tempted, give it a try, I would suggest a weekend on a naturist camp site would be a good place to start, then you and your wife could see nobody takes any notice of oneanothers naked condition.

Erections can be a problem if you have an issue with self control, generally on a naturist site you always carry a towel to sit on anywhere that is used by other people, that to can be used to cover up an erection. Of course, when relaxing in the sun in the company of your wife, you would probably be alright, if not you could always pop back into your tent or caravan until 'the beast' subsided. After all if you are on a public beach in a pair of swimming trunks, you can't exactly hide the fact you have a rampant hard on !

I believe the general view amonst naturists is an erection is a natural state and little notice would be taken, so long as you weren't flaunting it. But when on a naturist site you would be surprised how quickly it becomes easy and natural to be around other naked people. The real problem is having to get dressed again when you leave the site, clothes feel very restricting.

Hi again Humpy Tail, just an additional note, if you do an on line search for naturist camps and clubs (if you haven't already done so) you will find there are more than you might think throughout the country, so there is probably one not too far away from you.

I’d love to try it but this is the first place where I’ve found somewhere that does it. All I need now is a caravan and confidence.

Hi Guy14357, as I posted previously, there are plenty of camping sites and clubs throughout the Country. If you want to try it I suggest perhaps get a cheap tent and just do a weekend, we get single males on our site with just a one man tent, just staying for a night or two.

Confidence comes with experience, first time is the most difficult, once you get over that and see how at ease everyone is on site, it becomes easy.

Some camping sites have c/vans and chalets you can rent, like Southliegh Manor in Cornwall. I believe our site has a residential caravan available for rent, but only the one.