Naturism

Has anyone tried naturism ... and if so what happened ?

We have both been naturists for many years, since long before we met. Nothing really 'happens' - you just get nude with other people and do everything you would do clothed - walk around, sunbathe, eat, drink, play tennis, swim, even dance if there's music!. Naturism is non-sexual and very liberating and natural, we think. They go in for it in a biggger way on the continent and we've been to naturist campsites and nude beaches everywhere from Denmark to Italy, but there are some naturist campsites and clubs in UK.

if you are interested, look at the British Naturism website for details of where to try naturism in the UK. Don't be embarrassed - nobody makes comments about yoiur body and it's considered rude to stare at the 'private bits'.

If you try anything sexual at a naturist campsite or club you'll be asked to leave and banned from coming back! Having said that, there are some 'naturist' clubs in London and the SE with private riooms for sex but many naturists disapprove of such places. And of course swinger clubs allow people to be nude in most areas.

When we first tried naturism in a mixed sauna in Germany I got an erection which was embarassing. It soon returned to normal but hid it under a towel until it did. The other users obviously knew my state and smiled to each other. Now I don't have this problem and it's quite natural to be in naked close company with men and women however I do get the occational twitch with all the shaved genitalia on display!

When we first tried naturism in a mixed sauna in Germany I got an erection which was embarassing. It soon returned to normal but hid it under a towel until it did. The other users obviously knew my state and smiled to each other. Now I don't have this problem and it's quite natural to be in naked close company with men and women however I do get the occational twitch with all the shaved genitalia on display!