Naughty account!

To me, to do something like that would be cheating. 

Have you tried handwritten love letters, reminding her of what you love about her, tell her what she means to you and how you would like to be closer?

Is everything ok in general between you or is this the only area you are having problems - sometimes when other areas are addressed things start to fall more in place.

Maybe encourage your other half to read the Lovehoney forums, this can encourage conversation especially if you are both on here reading stuff. Some members have joint accounts as well as single :

1) there is a lot of really great and helpful advice on here

2) members are non judgemental and friendly - there is great support on here

3) theres some fun stories and games

4) the rules mean no personal contact - it is a pubic forum, no obscene photos, no body shaming etc - its a retail site predominantly so the rules are there to ensure safety and everyones enjoyment.

Most importantly the forums are very EDUCATIONAL - I have learnt a lot by reading the threads i.e. many sexual acts had never heard of.

Remember it can be hard to imagine or have fantasies about things you have no knowledge of or no experience of.

Hope things improve - be patient and keep trying ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

thought I edited that - it should say public forum not pubic forum

Lyndav71 wrote:

thought I edited that - it should say public forum not pubic forum

😃🌹

Each to their own.

No so much that she doesn't know about the account but its my account that i like to post things, its private so she doesn't bother me about it but if she wanted it to be a joint account then that would be cool.

Personally I wouldn't. I always think of how I wuld feel if my husband did the same thing to me - in this case I would be both angry and upset depnding on the content of the naughty account. We are 100% honest here, even when its the shitty stuff. I have a sex blog that he is fully aware of and is happy for me to discuss any aspect of our sex lives on there but he wouldn't have been impressed if I had done it in secret.

Not yet but would love to share sexy pics and chat

The very furthest i've gone is having some profiles for certain things while dating but never actively using them if it's a long-term thing.

Course, that hasn't been happening much lately anyway.

Its not sometihng i could ever do, im always very honest with my OH, I even confessed to eating his chocolate bar out the fridge because i felt bad about it!