Naughty dreams

When was the last time you had an erotic or naughty dream? Who was it about and what occurred?

2 Likes

I must be doing something wrong as from what I can remember I donā€™t think iā€™ve ever had one.

1 Like

None that I can recall but a couple of weeks ago my wife orgasmed during a dream.

3 Likes

Last night, me and hubby got up to very naughty thingā€™s, so dirty that I wouldnā€™t even be allowed to write about it :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth: but did wake up wet :smirk: and turned into a bj for him before he left work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No dreams hereā€¦

1 Like

I have slightly erotic dreams pretty often, and they usually turn into lucid dreams, which I love because I can be in control of what happens next and how erotic it gets :stuck_out_tongue: Itā€™s great because the dream will usually be some kind of setting or situation that I wouldnā€™t normally imagine, and then when I realize Iā€™m dreaming, I can really use my imagination regarding the plot :laughing: I tend to remember them, so they really fuel my fantasies :thought_balloon::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Never had a wet dream. I have however on a few occasions had dreams of an intimate nature, but just as we were about to do the do I would wake up :upside_down_face: No matter how hard I tried to rejoin the dream it never happened.

About 2 nights ago, had a very naughty dream about @FoxyLea87 and mandy Moore getting upto naughty things together :grin:

4 Likes

Since I started hanging out here, I have them quite frequently!
:hugs:

4 Likes

Had a dream that my wife was trying to kiss on me and getting naughty but there was a bunch of people around, even though they were all making out and getting handsy too, and for some reason I was bashful about it :laughing:

You are very lucky that you can remember them and then you put that memory to good use, we should hear more. @PKH

1 Like

Iā€™m always having some sort of erotic dream and kinda look forward to them as seems to always be better than life lol

2 Likes

Last night, and i had to get up for work just as it got interesting!:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I had a very vivid and unusual dream last night. In it I was crashed out in a big room with several other people at a house we were visiting. In the middle of the night I crept through the darkened house to a large bathroom. Feeling my penis beginning to stiffen I looked round and noticed another door leading to lit rooms but before I could close this door my wife came through it. I was rather hoping sheā€™d give me a hand but pushed my penis downwards to go for a wee first - and it came off in my hand! :scream: No blood or anything, there was just a smooth area of skin with a little hole left behind. I held the detached appendage out to my wife and said ā€œWhat the fā€¦ am I going to do nowā€? and then woke up. When I told her about it this morning her reply was ā€œWell I hope I told you it serves you rightā€! :sob:

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s fantastic DW - heā€™s lucky
My Wife and I havenā€™t had much sex lately (kids, work stress, no time, her low libidoā€¦)
I had my first ā€˜Wet dreamā€™ since my teens the other night (Iā€™m 46) and woke wet through, I told her (so we could change the sheets) we had a giggle about it and she was turned on by it so off we wentā€¦ !

4 Likes

Have never had a wet dream . I have had naughty dreams a number of times . From reading on the subject we all have many dreams while we sleep , we rarely remember them . I do love waking up to a full blown erection , just wish I could remember the dream . Many years ago several times my wife and I woke up while having sex . We each figured the other must have started it , so my guess is one had a dream and without waking up started the sexual fun . I just wish we had a video from a few minutes before sleep activity and through the session .

1 Like

I am often pleagued with naughty dreams. Having a higher sex drive than my other half and ā€œHotwifeā€ kink most of my dreams about my wife enjoying herself someone while I watch. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Sheā€™s got a mini crush on a swimming instructor at our local pool. I like to tease her about it a little but all it lead to was a naughty dream about them both. :rofl:

Yes I am a horny mess! :hot_face:

1 Like

I often wake at 3am so horny having had a naughty dream and if alone, use my rabbit thinking about my fella :drooling_face:

1 Like

I had a good sream the other night. So me and my wife had got chatting to a couple in the states online started off innocent then began swappong pics and then led to videos sent to each other doong competitions wwho could give the best blowjob ect. Dont know where it came from as me and my wife have never done thst sort of thing nor do i think sshe ever would lol, but always nice to dream

1 Like

super vivid sexy dream night before last.
Started with hubby and I all dolled up having been to some posh event or other and trawling the dark streets back in UK for somewhere for a drinkā€¦fast forwards we are sitting at the bar of a very upmarket club drinking cocktails wondering why some people are dressed to the nines, some are in underwear and some are naked acting like they arenā€™t naked.
Time lapses again, we are in our underwear sitting on a rounded couch in a darkened club room music pumping and people having sex and touching in various other parts of the room. OH has a huge hard on peeping out the top of his boxers, I am feeling self conscious about people looking at me.
A lovely lady comes over and asks if she can sit on OH knee, he has no objection and she enjoys wriggling and rubbing herself against him to get comfy, then we are kissing much to OH delight.
Fast forward, she is still sitting on him, I am licking her and then I make her have sex with him, and make her make herself come. Fast forward again and the crescendo where I then woke, she is licking me, he is taking her doggy and I tell him he is not allowed to come in her and that it is mine.

All my dreams seem to be MFF, never MMF ā€¦ hubby was very happy to hear about my dream lol