Naughty in the Cinema

Nope. Time and place for this. Cinema isn't one of them.

Nothing more than than hand holding / hand on thighs for me! It isnt fair on anyone else.

The cinemas are always packed where we are. unless its a 10am showing which is not a chance πŸ˜‚

I'm tempted to do this, but tbh it's not nearly as discreet as people might think it is and no one is there to see the couple next to them get handsy. A little pat on the thigh is probably as far as limits go, I think

mr works for a cinema and sees it on a daily basis

Think I need a job in the cinema then lol

I had a bj inΒ  one once but they was no one else in lol

I value other peoples consent more than I do any fantasy or kink, so I personally wouldn't do this. It's not fair on the people around you who may witness, hear or sense something is going on and make them feel uncomfortable. It's also not fair to those who have to clean up after you, especially if you're leaving used condoms and fluids lying around. It's not hygenic for the next person who uses those seats, cause I'm pretty sure they don't sanitise those chairs?

NatandTom wrote:

I value other peoples consent more than I do any fantasy or kink, so I personally wouldn't do this. It's not fair on the people around you who may witness, hear or sense something is going on and make them feel uncomfortable. It's also not fair to those who have to clean up after you, especially if you're leaving used condoms and fluids lying around. It's not hygenic for the next person who uses those seats, cause I'm pretty sure they don't sanitise those chairs?

+1!

Ive been lucky enough to feel the suspender belt clip at the top of the oh stockings on a visit to the cinema, but the real action waited until we got home

Melf and an ex used to do this in a local-ish cinema over a decade back. Mind you, it was the only thing anyone did at that cinema and people who did chose their times and films very carefully.

We'd never, ever leave anything for the staff to clean up though. I mean, ewwwww!

I have tried.... I will say that... but i was very clean and was only like 2 people in there so i duno.. I was niave and wreckless hahaha

Different times!

No I wouldn't ever and in any case, when I last went to the cinema to watch fsog it said there are cctv cameras installef so no unacceptable behaviour anyway. 😊

I'm not against people getting a thrill out of being naughty in the cinema. However, I'm dead against doing it in family/kid-friendly screenings where there's a chance of children being present. Adult-only activities should be restricted to adult-only films. Also, discretion and due consideration for others should be applied, so I'd also be against doing anything too obvious in busy screenings very close to other people. Quieter screenings and more isolated areas should be the order of the day.

I think the plug/egg suggestion - perhaps with the other half having the remote control - is a fantastic suggestion. Naughty and discreet. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I guess it depends. If theres any kids there then no definitely not. If theres a packed cinema then no BUT mine and the bfs first cinema trip I popped to the toilet, took off my crotchless thong and part way through the movie I handed it to him (we had spoken about it beforehand) he said even though we spoke about it his brain didnt click straight away and I could just see it in his face when it dawned on him. He just held it there for a bit before sticking my thong in his pocket. Was wearing a dress too. Then we were walking hone through a dark woods me slightly ahead of him with my phone torch on and i flashed him my bum as he still had my thong.

I think times have changed

Once you add in the price for the tickets, popcorn, and soda, it would have been cheaper to go to a motel!

And you are missing the movie that is costing you like half a pound a minute to watch (probably exaggerated, I am sure, maybe 1/4?)

amber

Well if it was and only me and wife then mebe it will hapen. lol