Naughty nurse or mucky maid?

I'd have to go for the Nurse myself (not for myself, that'd be weird). I'm not really sure why though, but I'd always preferred women in Nurse uniforms over anything else (except in Pokémon, Officer Jenny was far better than Nurse Joy).

hmm well i really want the french maids outfit from AS (its the only thing i really like from them)

but naughty nurse could have so much more fun

hmmm its a hard one

It's the maid here...I've got the AS one and love it. Don't think the nurse would do it for my OH both his parents are nurses lol

Fr33b1rd wrote:

It's the maid here...I've got the AS one and love it. Don't think the nurse would do it for my OH both his parents are nurses lol

whats the quality like on the as one? and the sizing, (like are they a "small" size or a "generous" one, if you know what i mean)

Got to be the maid for me, i do enjoy bending over for a bit of "low dusting"

sweetlove666 wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

whats the quality like on the as one? and the sizing, (like are they a "small" size or a "generous" one, if you know what i mean)

The quality is greatreally dense black colour nice stretchy material the white is crisp white and the undershirt really makes it stick out when you bend over to dust, and really good sizing I'm a size 20 and the 18-20 fits well, I would have preferred it to have cups in for my tits but can't have everything. The extras are great and everything washes really well. Team with fishnet hold ups and killer heels for a welcome home that your man will always remember!

Fr33b1rd wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

The quality is greatreally dense black colour nice stretchy material the white is crisp white and the undershirt really makes it stick out when you bend over to dust, and really good sizing I'm a size 20 and the 18-20 fits well, I would have preferred it to have cups in for my tits but can't have everything. The extras are great and everything washes really well. Team with fishnet hold ups and killer heels for a welcome home that your man will always remember!

thanks, hmm makes me want it even more though lol

i would go for the nurse one but then i'm biased (guess what i work at?)

strangely the AS red pvc one gets better results than the real thing.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Um... In latex/rubber/PVC it would have to be a nurse outfit for me.. In fact thats what my best friend was wearing the first night I met her! I was trying so hard not to let my hand stoke her.... I managed and it paid off! Lol!

My OH has a latex nurses uniform, my cock goes from 0 to 60 in less than a second when she bends over in it.

SG69 x

lol

just type in PPB in the blog to see both!

PPB

x

im thinking of getting a maids outfit myself. even when im on my own i could put that on and put in my ben-wa balls to do the housework!!! saucy! x

nurses outfit ... but all the ones i ever find seem to be geared towards like a slutty type of nurse .. the french maid outfit looks like a french maid used to look why cant they make a nurses outfit to look like a nurses out fit??

poppy904 wrote:

dolly_1983 wrote:

Always Nurses outfit for the better half of the couple (girl) to wear. If your adventurous he could be the maid ;)

xxxxxxxx

are you a bit biased on this one??? x

Hugely biased im afraid :) xxxxxx

nurses

Nurses for me and the OH.

Hmmm... nurses have more potential for fun but Ad looks quite fetching in a little maid's outfit she has!

Maids outfit all day long! mind ahe has a nurse's outfit aswell, so who has to choose

Oooh i'd say nurse! But thats a fantasy of mine anyway so i'm speaking from my own frame of reference! For me it would be easier to get into a proper role as i'm not sure how to act 'maidy' apart from bending down to dust here and there? Anyway i hate cleaning! Theres more to work on with a nurse story, a more rounded and varied character maybe where as i always think of maids as either stupid and a bit 'eurotrash' or you could go the other way and be mysterious and probably the one who knows who murdered colonel mustard in the kitchen with the candle-stick holder?! oooh, i might have talked myself round to the maid now?!!!!!

I would say it would have to be the mucky maid!!!! Past times tell me it can be a VERY good choice

tough one that, it would depend on my mood but they are very evenly matched...if i had to choose i would go for nurse...