Naughty Trivia

Does anyone have any snippets of info or facts that are interesting and naughty but ever so pointless!

I'll start with the question of wonky balls!

Its accepted that most men have one ball bigger than the other, so one hangs lower. They think this is so its more comfortable in certain positions like sitting... Which does make an awful lot of sense!

Any other pieces of trivia?

Related(ish) fact.

I have bigger testicles than a gorilla!

So do most men actually... and smaller than a chimps. Plum size in primates differs based on the sexual 'lifesyle' of the animal on offer.

So Gorillas with thier harems and many ladies have a dominant male who rules over. One male, no chance of being cookooed (or what ever that word is!). Chimps on the other hand live in large groups where anyone could fuck your chimpy wife! So you need big balls to compensate.

Humans, in the middle of the ball stakes, are part monogomous and part.. well not. Hence our averagely sized testicles!

Sounds like a load of b****ks to me! :-P

also from that site, and still talking b****ks.....

The word avocado comes from the Spanish word aguacate which is derived from the Aztec word ahuacati which means testicle.

You've got me started now... speaking of different sizes....

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

A man's testicles increase in size by 50% when he is aroused.

and thats what this thread is all about!

TLA wrote:

About 1% of the adult female population are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.

Omg, it is possable then, cos I have always said to my OH that im sure if we had the time he could make me.

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

A man's testicles increase in size by 50% when he is aroused.

Really External Media

according to the internet, so yeah, its 100% fact! Maybe.

TLA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

TLA wrote:

About 1% of the adult female population are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.

Omg, it is possable then, cos I have always said to my OH that im sure if we had the time he could make me.

There you go. Something to do when you retire...

Lmao. he'll have to dig em out my socks by thenExternal Media

at least they'll keep warm.

Kissing is good for your health!

Apparently the extra saliva that is exchanged reduces decay of teeth by keeping your mouths clean.

HSx

If your girl-friend or wife has a headache it maybe cured by having an intercourse if you give them orgasm! Research indicates that powerful endorphins or pain killers are released by females during orgasm.

Interesting eh

SHx

I knew this thread would be a winner....

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

My other half is right handed but his right testicle hangs lower........ I knew he was wierd! :S

Also i'm interested to find out just how usual/unusual it is for a man to have a bend in his penis. My other half does and is my first partner to do so... I must say it reaches places i never knew existed! :D

Apparently its quite common. I don't have much experiance with willys but I think I've read its quite normal..

I'll have a scoot on ter web...

Malteser81 wrote:

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

My other half is right handed but his right testicle hangs lower........ I knew he was wierd! :S

Also i'm interested to find out just how usual/unusual it is for a man to have a bend in his penis. My other half does and is my first partner to do so... I must say it reaches places i never knew existed! :D

bend at what angle and direction please so we can give your more of a direction on this (yeh it was lame i know)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060930033917AABeRzz

It's only an issue if he suffers pain. Peyronie's Diseas.

"A certain degree of curvature of the penis is considered normal, as many men are born with this benign condition, commonly referred to as congenital curvature. This causes the penis to point in a direction other than directly forward, while still having a relatively straight shaft."

If either of you are worried then go the docs. This info obviously isnt from medical professionals!

WandA wrote:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060930033917AABeRzz

It's only an issue if he suffers pain. Peyronie's Diseas.

"A certain degree of curvature of the penis is considered normal, as many men are born with this benign condition, commonly referred to as congenital curvature. This causes the penis to point in a direction other than directly forward, while still having a relatively straight shaft."

If either of you are worried then go the docsExternal Media. This info obviously isnt from medical professionals!

are we talking like right angles and stuff ??