Naughty work

Has anyone got some good stories about doing things while at work always wanted to do something but don’t know if you can get away with it

3 Likes

I think whether you “can get away with it” depends on where you work and what you class as naughty. If you’re a police officer probably best not, if you’re a prostitute crack on. Positively encouraged in fact.

3 Likes

We had a gym at my old work and there was a beautiful redhead who hated her husband who worked there. She was always flirty and wanted to chat. I was always kind but never crossed the line.

You were required to book your gym time on an Outlook calendar and I would usually book the spot a week in advance, 3 times per week and alternating with 2 the next week. She would do the same thing at a half hour offset (if I booked 11 AM, she would book 10:30). Every spot I booked, she would be in there at the same time. Coincidence? Seemed unlikely after a few weeks.

There were two showers there and one was always broken. We sort of kept to ourselves and had earbuds in or when one was on a bike, the other would do weights, etc. One week she just left the gym, and of course I was watching. She showered and left, so I thought. Turns out she never left and was in the shower room. I opened the unlocked door to a topless beauty brushing her hair with only tiny panties on. She had beautiful breasts and she knew it. I almost shit myself when the door opened… she looked at me in the mirror and didn’t miss a beat. She kept on and asked if I liked what I saw.
She was a bit older than me but a true beauty. She was related to the owner so nothing sexual ever happened other than this episode. She got fired one day and we were telling stories about her. One guy repeated my story almost word for word so I gather she did this to everyone. Apparently she also did it to another girl in the office.
Probably could have been a great opportunity but no moves were ever made. Wasn’t easy to look her in the eye after but in the end it was her game.
Again, great tits… (o)(o) !!

11 Likes

When I was younger I worked as a Personal trainer on cruise ships and having the gym next to the Spa we would always speak to the beauty therapists., go out at nights and be one anothers friends. Alot of single therapists would flirt time to time.

This particular time we where @ shore and most of the guests would go off the ship for the day and explore the Island. So not much was happing onboard and we would just have to stay in the gym and spa waiting for bookings. So we would exchange treatments amongst ourself to make the time go faster . I would always have tight back muscles and always asked for a massage to release my tension.

After receving my massage my friend the beauty therapist asked me to help her out . I said sure at the time being really naive.

She repiled great how about now . I was shocked when I relized what she meant. She was very sexy and there was abit of an attraction between us which we both decided to explore and 15 min later we both satisfied our urges.

When we tieded ourselfs up and left the room the spa manager was standing outside the door .

I can still remember him saying I bet it is ,after I replied ok to him asking me how my back was feeling :relaxed:

We both had red faces after that .

We never lived down that day :rofl:

7 Likes

Definitely good advice. Expecially if youre a vet or undertaker. :thinking::wink::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I opened the unlocked door to a topless beauty brushing her hair with only tiny panties on. She had beautiful breasts and she knew it.
@valbowski77 that sight would’ve been forever etched in my memory,you lucky bugger you​:+1::+1::+1::rofl::rofl::rofl:
As I’m a truck driver does sleepercab sex count when youm parked up for the night???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I did have to do an over night shift for an event at work one day. Im not sure how it happened but my girlfriend at the time came to see me, manager on duty was cool and happy for her to stick around.
I was walking through various rooms and a few times i would tease my gf or push her over a desk etc.

We did have a sneaky bj in one of the office rooms

5 Likes

I did but it was after hours a few times in the patients treatment chair…

:scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

I’m lucky enough to mainly work from home so don’t need to worry so much about things when I get urges to be naughty lol

3 Likes

@Sage1 . Well why not…you both werent hurting anyone and scratching an itch for each other is perfectly OK … good story.

1 Like

@Rob36 . Im sure tgere are a few other occupations to add to that list.:joy:

1 Like

I have masturbated at my desk before over a fellow work mate my fella still doesn’t know x

13 Likes

@CurvyJilly. Are you a dental nurse by any chance… if so , i dont think this is an unusual occurance… ive heard of a few similar stories.:joy:

No I’m not hun I’m in financial support haha x

2 Likes

@masonbergin0161 . Its amazing no one looked in to your cubicle and caught you in the act.:joy:

2 Likes

Iknow haha would have been hot

2 Likes

The risk of getting caught its more hot than the act

3 Likes

You say hot, i say sexual harassment case or atleast gross misconduct

3 Likes

I do have some good ones about doing things at school, don’t want to give too much away but we had a building filled with small bedrooms that used to be a boarding house and I went to an all girls school, so that’s as much as i’ll say. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

I’m lucky enough to be a director of a company
I’ve had many occasions of naughty at work in some very interesting situations!!

5 Likes