Need sizing help (Fierce Bra Set)

So I’ve just seen this set on the main site, and want to order it for myself. My main issue is I am between sizes, and usually wear either a 16/18. In certain brands/retail outlets I can get away with a size 14.
Would I be beater off buying the 14-16 or the 18-20?
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-plus-size-18/bras-and-bra-sets/p/lovehoney-plus-size-fierce-diva-faux-leather-lace-up-crotchless-bra-set/a45935g82685.html

I have the 18/20 size and do normally wear a 18/20 generally. The top fits me fine but the bottoms are a touch small (like they fit fine but are a touch snugger than I’d like).

Assuming the whole range is the same, I’d probably say go for the larger set.

I’m UK 16/18 and always buy size 18-20 undies from LH, purely for bum-room (pear shape) and to minimise knicker elastic strangulation round my hips/thighs.

I find 18-20 knickers of this size tend to skim, but if it’s a set, the bra backs come up a bit big so I have to take them in.

I depends where you hold your weight, but I’d say size up.

Thank you. I’m still trying to find my right sizes. Hormone therapy is making shopping difficult. My body is changing shape more and more on a monthly basis.
At the moment I can just about fill a c cup.

The Fierce range is great, extremely stretchy and very forgiving both up and down sizing wise. I am a 12-14 and have a bra set (no longer stocked) in 10-12 and the new mini dress in 14-16. Both fit well though maybe the thong in the bra set is a little snug. I do not think the dress would have fitted my arms and shoulders in the smaller size (I’m built like Popeye) but would have been fine elsewhere.

Despite being smaller than the designated size in at least the waist and chest (well done you on the C cups, I’m only an A :joy:), there is no bagginess in the dress and it feels great. If between sizes in the Fierce range… probably size up.

1 Like

Hmm is there any measurements guide with the listing to help?