Need ideas

So for xmas I am going to wear my new underwear from LH, a short skirt to ensure he sees it and my bum as he loves it so much and a low cut top to show my clevage as he loves that too, to add to it I'm going to wear false nails, make up including a nice bright lipstick to have him thinking about my lips all day and throughout the day I'm just going to take him to my room (has to be my room as I live at home and everyone will be in all day) and just do different things.

However Feb is valentine's day and March is our anniversary of 1 year together. I can't afford for us to get away somewhere for a dirty weekend although I will have to start saving up for one for us maybe as a birthday surprise but I'm not sure on what else I can do.

I was thinking maybe getting a new fancy dress outfit maybe a nurse one but want to do something special.

Sounds like Christmas will be fun
Any short outfits (maid my fav) are always hot.
But for a cheap night in poss 1 night in a hotel instead of a weekend and a game of monogamy (that you can get from LH) is always a winner with me and my OH
👍 for the skirt 😀

Thanks and I might try one night away even if its not far just the option to get away and be as loud as we need to and have no limits.

Problem with the skirt is I will have to wear leggings around my family especially as the underwear includes stockings and suspenders but I will give him flashes during the day to keep him riled.

I am sure any form of outfit or gift would be more than enough in your partners eyes :)

Maybe do something sensual outside of the bedroom too, love eggs always seem exciting

Yeah I'm sure he'll love anything. Think I might try something remote controlled if I can afford it. I've had kegal balls in whilst we were out and that was fun.

The suggestion above to try playing a game like Monogamy is a good suggestion. If you are doing this in your room with others in the house just make sure you have some accesories available so you don't have to dress and go out of the room. My wife and I play it from time to time and it is a great way to extend your play together, it may even come up with a suggestion for something you have never done before, my wife had never eaten yoghurt off my penis until we played this.

I would say suggest role playing mebe sexy hot nurse out fit or something that will make him happy. Mebe even dress up Dracula or some form of fantasy carter from film. I know if my wife did this to me lol my fantasy would be good role playing game. Hope this helps you?

Thank you for the suggestions I will keep an eye out for ideas

Ok so I have an idea for one occasion. I'm thinking of wearing something sexy slipping in a love egg, handing the boyfriend the remote and going out for a drink or meal. I then might try a sex game but I can't promise we'll make it home 😂

Any other ideas guys? Something completely new or something I can use to build upon my first idea. I'm definitely hoping for a dirty night or 2 away this year but might save it for his birthday as that's in June and gives me more time to save up and sprt it all out.

Like the love egg idea 😀
👍

Yeah I think it's fun

How about you wear a nice outfit, but make him beg to unwrap you from it.... a little "tie and tease".

Light bondage, maybe some of the 50 Shades stuff that LH sells, just to keep his hands away from you (and himself) while you wind him up with some sensual touching, sexy dancing in your outfit, maybe a toy for yourself that he will have to watch (cos he won't have a choice, lol).

Keep the teasing going til he begs to be untied so he can get his hands on you in your new gear, but be ready, it may get a bit rough once he has his hands free ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mo D wrote:

How about you wear a nice outfit, but make him beg to unwrap you from it.... a little "tie and tease".

Light bondage, maybe some of the 50 Shades stuff that LH sells, just to keep his hands away from you (and himself) while you wind him up with some sensual touching, sexy dancing in your outfit, maybe a toy for yourself that he will have to watch (cos he won't have a choice, lol).

Keep the teasing going til he begs to be untied so he can get his hands on you in your new gear, but be ready, it may get a bit rough once he has his hands free

Oh I like this. My boyfriend and I have both taken turns in being turned up and when it was his turn he broke free and pulled me and couldnt keep his hands off me. With me I also broke free (we only used a tie though) and had my hands all over him we loved it

Kirsty92 wrote:

Thanks and I might try one night away even if its not far just the option to get away and be as loud as we need to and have no limits.

Problem with the skirt is I will have to wear leggings around my family especially as the underwear includes stockings and suspenders but I will give him flashes during the day to keep him riled.

Tight leggings with nothing underneath, showing all your "form" is sure to turn him on too?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Tight leggings with nothing underneath, showing all your "form" is sure to turn him on too?

That sounds good too