Need your help mixing/matching clothes

So most of you have seen my bodystocking pictures and the skirt pictures, even though I'm not daring enough to go to town wearing it I still like to have fun at home, Any suggestions what I could wear with my bodystockings? Plus I want to get some kinky/sexy short skirts so I can be a tease around the home I would love you to pick out some skirts and something kinky to go with it for a nice tease, at the moment I just have black tights and red fishnet stockings, I think I would like to try hold up stockings.

So when ever you have time please help me out.

Have you ever considered any kind of corset?? They work well with body stockings.

Also what about a spanking skirt??

I never know what to put with a bodystocking, what about accessories to change the overall look? Gingham/ lace for an innocent look, leather and studs on belts and such like for a more ‘Teacake after dark’ type look.

Please please please get yourself a lovely pair of killer heels to wear with your outfits, it would look super hot.

If you like wet look pieces, I absolutely love this mini skirt https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33121 and personally I think it would look stunning with either https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35895 or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38671 (both stockings I have and highly recommend the quality)

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Have you ever considered any kind of corset?? They work well with body stockings.

Also what about a spanking skirt??

No i have not thought of a corset as i wasn't sure would that would look like on me being a guy, do you think I could pull a corset off? I don't want to transform myself into a woman just something naughty and fun, If you get what I mean. I will have a look at them Thanks

Now that's something new a spanking skirt never heard of that before, Just done a quick search on google OYEA!!! that looks hot.

Gosig wrote:

I never know what to put with a bodystocking, what about accessories to change the overall look? Gingham/ lace for an innocent look, leather and studs on belts and such like for a more ‘Teacake after dark’ type look.

Please please please get yourself a lovely pair of killer heels to wear with your outfits, it would look super hot.

That's such a good idea accessories sounds a good way to achieve a different look to a bodystocking Love it 'Teacake after dark' you really think heels would make me hotter now thats something to think about, I have to say there is alot of nice pictures on here from our community with heels you all look stunning.

Rachel18 wrote:

If you like wet look pieces, I absolutely love this mini skirt https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33121 and personally I think it would look stunning with either https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35895 or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38671 (both stockings I have and highly recommend the quality)

Thanks for those links They all look so Sexy and Hot definitely would be fun wearing those, I would feel so naughty and would love to tease while wearing them.

Thanks Alicia4Ever That mini dress looks very sexy and looks like it can be very revealing i'm sure I could be naughty and very teasing in that plus those knickers

This is great i'm finding ways I can look different by mixing and matching.

That mini dress is a definite if I could fit in it is buy it haha many combos u could make up with that I'm sure nice choice Alicia

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Have you ever considered any kind of corset?? They work well with body stockings.

Also what about a spanking skirt??

Yaassss!!! Totally agree, a spanking skirt in red would look fab on you!!!

It's in the 'newest items' in the latex section teacake!! Sorry I can't provide a link, but you can't miss it if you look! Some gorgeous items in latex red, I must say!!

Hope you decide to get it, consider the reviews first as sometimes you have to get a slightly bigger size in latex items as they are very tight fitting.

You want them to be tight, but obviously not cut off your circulation!!! Lol.

A spanking accessory (or two!) would be good as well for your OH to use on you, when wearing the skirt...you know, just to keep you in check, lol!! 😉 😮

Please keep us all posted and have fun shopping. x

Emerald I will have to look for that in the latex in Red Thanks, Of course when I do get round to buying and having fun I will update you all with some pictures

'Delightful' teacake!! 😉 😊

I have always had a passion for these kind of socks/tights they look great something different to wear, I'm sure they would mix with alot of clothing. If they did them as hold up's that would be even better.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39980

^ I have these in red and white, they are very fun to wear (and my fav. with a plaid skirt)

нинаnin wrote:

^ I have these in red and white, they are very fun to wear (and my fav. with a plaid skirt)

Do they stay up without suspenders? I definitely want those with a nice short skirt, I do have a thing for tartan skirts but that's when I see them on women.

Just need to pick what short skirt I should get I do like those spanking skirts so I have a feeling I might be getting two skirts