Netflix Kaleidoscope

For those that have watched it did you watch it in order or choose how you wanted to watch it.

For those who are going to watch it is best to watch the last episode as intended. Episode White.

I loved it, felt like Reservoir Dogs with the different introductions.

2 Likes

I loved it, thought it was really well done. I watched it in the order Netflix showed me with White being the last one.

3 Likes

I just watched in the order Netflix chose, and loved it!

2 Likes

I picked my own episodes but left White for the last one.

I’m going to watch it again and watch it in the order that netflix has it.

1 Like

We’re watching the episodes in the order Netflix has them listed but only a couple in so far…

1 Like

Apparently Netflix selects the order and the order can be different for each person, but always with White being the last.

3 Likes

I didn’t want to pick my own in case I missed an episode. The only thing about everyone watching in a different order is that they can’t talk about what happens or there’ll be spoilers. But it was a great show.

2 Likes

Not heard of this series, tell me more about it :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a heist story each episode is named after a colour. You can choose the order you watch them or let Netflix randomly choose, but the White episode will always be the last.

1 Like

I just watched as it was lined up… Canny good series

2 Likes

How exciting and in ways does it allow you to choose the way it all plays out or something?

I don’t think so, you just get the story, flashbacks etc in a different order, so i guess you get revelations and twists from a different perspective.

1 Like

Very cool and yet puzzling, it really must have been cleverly made to be able to do this and not ruin the ending :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Definitely, and i did guess some twists before they were revealed.

It’s a bit like Reservoir Dogs. With different introductions to the plot.

2 Likes