Never had an orgasm

Hi,

I have never experienced an orgasm, on my own or with a partner. I was wondering if there was a vibrator that could do the job, as i've never used toys before so think that'll be the best thing to try first.

Any advice appreciated,7

Thanks.

Hi there

You might have to try a few sex toys before finding some that works for you as our bodies/tastes are all different. Exploration is all part of the fun though!

Are you looking for something that can be inserted or something to use against the clitoris?

NatandTom wrote:

Hi there

You might have to try a few sex toys before finding some that works for you as our bodies/tastes are all different. Exploration is all part of the fun though!

Are you looking for something that can be inserted or something to use against the clitoris?

I agree here, I find I have always bene more clit sensitive and come much easier with clit stimulation., it has taken me a long time to be able to come with an internal toy.

Whatever you do relax and try not to worry too much about having an orgasm but enjoy the moment.

Happy exploring x

Hi. I too was in the same boat until I joined this forum and got some great advice.
I suggest clitoral stimulating as it's the most sensitive part. I find it impossible to reach orgasum internally.
Try a clitoral vibrator. Plenty to choose from on here. Mine is in the 3 for £10 range. Good to start with something simple. Take your time it will happen

Hello and we'll one. I'd recommend you start with a clitoral bullet vibe.

Then move on to a dog

Hi
don't forget or dismiss setting the mood
candles ect take your time don't rush and relax
Have fun

beginner17 wrote:

Hi,

I have never experienced an orgasm, on my own or with a partner. I was wondering if there was a vibrator that could do the job, as i've never used toys before so think that'll be the best thing to try first.

Any advice appreciated,7

Thanks.

Hello! I used to really struggle to achieve orgasm and a bullet vibe really helped. I recommend buying a multi speed bullet and some water based lube. Exploring your own body and what feels good is the most important thing, rather than striving to orgasm. Putting pressure on yourself to orgasm will have the opposite effect. I'd also recommend exploring alone what feels good rather than with a partner. Sometimes with a partner we can end up focusing on their pleasure rather than our own, or feeling too much pressure to orgasm. Hope this is helpful. The best advise really is to explore your body and what feels good to you without putting pressure on yourself to come. If something doesn't feel good to you then change it. Good luck and enjoy yourself.