new and going thru changes

That was a strange thread title but to me that is how I feel at the min.

hello I'm new to this site and I feel it's the only place people will know what I'm going thru.

I'm 30

Female

Strait

I'm married happily for a year

I've always been a private person when it comes to sex and preety plain and boring I would say now. My husband has brought toys into the bed room which he has used on me and I've let him but it's always seemed just I was going thru the motions. Yes I enjoyed it but it's just one of them things a couple does. I was a very shy person actually.

Now my change has happened very suddenly and over the last month and a half and for some reason I can't get enough bedroom time with my husband I seem to feel constantly aroused and ready to go.

I even bought my own set toys for the first time last week. I have started to use toys on my own aswell. Which my husband soon noticed. And he loves the new "dirty side of me" as he puts it.

I really don't know what has triggered this new sexual side to me but I am really enjoying it and trying new things.

Ha ha, I'm the same...kind of! Since having kids bedroom activity has been on the back burner. However, pregnant again and I just can't get enough!! Enjoy it I say ;) x

Welcome to the forums - your 'dirty' side is only going to get worse !!

Hello and welcome :)
Congrats on buying you're first ever sex toys. I am sure you are going to have a lot of fun
X

hello and welcome - enjoy it all the way!

Hello and welcome :) x

Hi and welcome x

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you will love it here! :D x

Hi and welcome! Lovehoney is so addictive, your OH may have to confiscate your bank card! Hehe enjoy yourself and have fun!

Hi and welcome:)

Welcome, not to worrie you but could you be pregnant? Often a sudden change in sex drive is related to a change in hormone levels. If not then enjoy the new "dirty" you and experiment with whatever you feel comfortable with.

If your sex drive drops again in the future maybe you can rekindle it with some of the new things that you are enjoying now.

@randomnessemma - And the problem is...?? This may be only the start.....

welcome and enjoy your boost.make many kinky tomes as they are best

Hi and welcome

Congrats for finding your mojo!
We here are a friendly bunch so if you have questions about anything then don't be afraid to ask.
But as everybody else said, enjoy it and get freaky! Hehe

Hello, welcome and congratulations! Hope you continue to enjoy yourself here!

Welcome. You will get even "muckier " on her as there are always new ideas floating about.

If you like trying new things and want to see your hubby melt , wear a schoolgirls costume( quite a few on Love Honey ) and sit on his lap.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Fun Louise wrote:

Welcome, not to worrie you but could you be pregnant? Often a sudden change in sex drive is related to a change in hormone levels. If not then enjoy the new "dirty" you and experiment with whatever you feel comfortable with.

If your sex drive drops again in the future maybe you can rekindle it with some of the new things that you are enjoying now.

Hi Louise this is a possibility as me and my hubby are trying to get pregnant,

Hello everyone thankyou for the kind welcome x

Hi and Welcome!